Munster's entourage

mullett

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jodi
Hey, just wondering if anyone has jumped on Cam Munster's entourage? Looks pretty sick, randomly tiered Tyson Beck designed card, some with autos, private group chats, chance at golf days, race days and kick ons with Munster, post game shed access, potential insta follow. Details on his insta

Not a bad idea for a player to maximise their earnings by creating their own content.

I'm surprised more players don't do it but most probably don't have the interest/knowledge or time/resources to even want to do it.

If you are a Munster/Strom fan im sure people will sign up?

Not a bad idea for a player to maximise their earnings by creating their own content.

I'm surprised more players don't do it but most probably don't have the interest/knowledge or time/resources to even want to do it.

If you are a Munster/Strom fan im sure people will sign up?
It's a good idea by Munster and, sadly for this old dog, it looks like the future. Other than the autos and a day at the track I'd pass on the rest. I'm guessing this will appeal to a younger demographic.

I'd also have to insist as a precondition to joining that the word "entourage" was removed from any part of my name. Oh... the shame of it.

😀

Yeah it looks pretty awesome, I'm keen as
Please take my last comments with a grain of salt. If you like the Munster and you can afford it then why not.

When you get to my age( 1970) you are only interested in whether Munster is a good bloke and good company at the racetrack. Everything else does not appeal. Except the autos of course.

Full Benefit Inclusions - over the next 12 monthsbasesilvergoldultimate
Physical Munster trading card with utility tiers
tick
tick
tick
tick
Access to members only group chat
tick
tick
tick
tick
Post game text message updates
tick
tick
tick
tick
Post game shed access opportunities
tick
tick
tick
tick
Invite to meet & greet with photo opportunity
tick
tick
tick
tick
Access to members only Q&As
tick
tick
tick
tick
Invite to a day at the races with Munster
untick
untick
untick
untick
Receive a birthday gift from Munster
untick
untick
untick
untick
Invite to a golf day with Munster
untick
untick
untick
untick
Invite to a kick ons members only event after the golf day
tick
tick
tick
tick
Get a follow from Munster on Instagram
untick
untick
untick
untick

The mind boggles as to what the "kick ons" might look like.

If everyone has a legit shot at the Gold and Ultimate( a lotto like draw where you can't fix it) then it's excellent. If the 9 spots in the top tier went to people who have been vetted in some way that would suck. On the flip side if I were Munster I would not want a potentially psychotic stalker as company for a day at the races.

If it's all above board and Joe Bloggs has the same chance as everyone else at the top tier then it's actually a great idea. If I were 20 years younger and a fan of the Storm or QLD I'd be keen.

Hey, just wondering if anyone has jumped on Cam Munster's entourage? Looks pretty sick, randomly tiered Tyson Beck designed card, some with autos, private group chats, chance at golf days, race days and kick ons with Munster, post game shed access, potential insta follow. Details on his insta
Kinda like the Swysh Season Pass (except more expensive). Also more players to choose on Season Pass (but not as many as on the Swysh video messaging website)

https://swyshpass.com/

The mind boggles as to what the "kick ons" might look like.

If everyone has a legit shot at the Gold and Ultimate( a lotto like draw where you can't fix it) then it's excellent. If the 9 spots in the top tier went to people who have been vetted in some way that would suck. On the flip side if I were Munster I would not want a potentially psychotic stalker as company for a day at the races.

If it's all above board and Joe Bloggs has the same chance as everyone else at the top tier then it's actually a great idea. If I were 20 years younger and a fan of the Storm or QLD I'd be keen.
I’m guessing kick ons involves “munster related “extra curricular type activities 🤣

Back
Top Bottom