Mundine "the man"

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
That was way to easy, I had to work but knew my $$ would never be in doubt so didnt bother taking the night off to watch it, just saw the replay now (6am) , green is slower than a 3 toed sloth after a fat joint. Anyway get ready for the next easy money bet when Kessler knocks Mundine into 2011 in their upcoming title match, Mundine wont last 5 rounds. As I stated earlier I hate mundine as much as anyone on this site but when it comes to the $$$$ you have to bet with ya head not ya heart.

Yep...good call shoes... ide have sculled a 6 pack to see him go down (i dont drink normally;) )..but the boxing pros said it was going to pretty much going to happen this way.
Hope your second predictions the same !!:D

Kessler is #2, whos that brit, hes the world champ?

Mundine fought well against Kessler last time when they met and he has improved since then, it will last more than 5rds.

Hardly woth betting on those crap odds.[-X
But it was a sick fight, Mundine is so fast and great at avaiding.
Green can take any punch Mundine throws at him.
Well done to crazyJohn for stuffing up the fight with his sponsor
sticker in the middle of the ring. They were slipping every where

Dream34 said:
Hardly woth betting on those crap odds.[-X
But it was a sick fight, Mundine is so fast and great at avaiding.
Green can take any punch Mundine throws at him.
Well done to crazyJohn for stuffing up the fight with his sponsor
sticker in the middle of the ring. They were slipping every where

Hardly woth betting on those crap odds?????????

$3.20 for $1 is great odds.

they needed this fight to go old school knuckles with only a KO = a winner...

was disapointed as a whole, mundine just got enough points in...not much else to it really

Trey said:
they needed this fight to go old school knuckles with only a KO = a winner...

was disapointed as a whole, mundine just got enough points in...not much else to it really
That was one of the finest spectacles of pure boxing you will see its blatantley obvious you know nothing of the sport.

It was a good fight........a bit of biffo would of been nice though (A knockdown). Who saw the Hopate fight - 47 seconds - OMG that guy can throw a punch.

meh, hes just a brute. get a guy with equal size who knows anything about boxing and ol stinky fingers'd be the one getting KOed in 47sec.

Back
Top Bottom