Movie you can't stop watching?

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
Well today flicking through Foxtel...Almost Famous had just started........I've seen this movie somewhere between 40 and 50 times yet every time I see it on Foxtel or am Bored I'll throw it on and have to sit through the entire thing......just an awesome movie. Does anyone else out there have movies like this that they just watch over and over and never get sick of? :worthy::worthy::worthy: Almost Famous :worthy::worthy::worthy:

"im gonna show her my Oh face!!" hahahhahah

drew1.jpg

hahaha love it! I seriously have watched this movie about 1000 times and it never gets boring.

I love cartoon movies....so easy to watch..dont have to think at all....so

Bugs Life, Incredibles, Monsters Inc.....

Pulp Fiction. I watched it every day for about 2 weeks when it first came out and it was the reason I decided to go to uni. I still watch it at least once a month, it's an addiction. I've noticed that it's playing on Foxtel as well. I'll have to look out for it!

damn, as soon as i read the question i thought of office space as well, but thats been done, so another one would be...

GOODFELLAS

goodfellas_small.jpg

"Now go home and get your ****ing shine box!"

Currently the Seth Rogen films are on high rotation....40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up and Superbad....love 'em!!

Pulp Fiction, Blues Brothers, Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny and Lost in Translation are some longer term favourites.

damn, as soon as i read the question i thought of office space as well, but thats been done, so another one would be...

GOODFELLAS

goodfellas_small.jpg

"Now go home and get your ****ing shine box!"

My fav movie of all time JZA! Great choice......I have no idea how many times I've seen it....way to many.

Currently the Seth Rogen films are on high rotation....40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up and Superbad....love 'em!!

Pulp Fiction, Blues Brothers, Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny and Lost in Translation are some longer term favourites.

i was really disapointed by POD, the only cool bit i thought was the end when Satan aka dave grohl came out.

oooh i forgot bill and teds excellent adventure along with waynes world...now there are some cult classics hehe

Above the rim for me too!!!! That movie is awesome!!!

But I'm a baller and my life revolves around basketball!!!

It's all I do, If I aint playing it, I'm watching it, If I aint watching it, I'm collecting it!!!

I also love Sunset Park & Coach Carter

But for something without basketball in it, it would be.....

Zoolander and White Chicks

Back
Top Bottom