Movie you can't stop watching?

yeah, hes churned out some awesome books, also written a few good tv series (a decent epidosde of X Files also ;)

had a couple though that have been dead set stinkers once into movies

the golden years, langoliers, rose red, night flier, storm of the century to name a few

I still love watching Flying High......they never missed an opportunity to have a gag of some sort in the movie.....and it also stars Kareem as Captain Murdoch.

Cheers
Matt

well i this isnt a movie but im about to start watching Lost season 1 again tonight

I borrowed that off a mate a couple of weeks ago. Had been meaning to watch it from start to finish and plus the timing felt right, I leave for Hawaii tomorrow for four weeks! :woot:

Awesome show, can't wait to get stuck into the other seasons when i get back.

Will be doing a tour of where they film it, along with other movie locations like Jurassic Park, another personal fav.

Also - finally watched Snakes on a Plane, a little unnerving considering. :lol:

Sweet, id love to go over and checkout the some filming locations. Should keep your eyes open for actors, should have sent you some cards to get signed :p:lol:

Lost & Snake on a Plane great before flying, you should watch Alive also :lol:

Sweet, id love to go over and checkout the some filming locations. Should keep your eyes open for actors, should have sent you some cards to get signed :p:lol:

Lost & Snake on a Plane great before flying, you should watch Alive also :lol:

We'll be on a cruise for the most part in October, so also watched Posiddeion (SP?) when it was on the other night free to air. Man was that torture, not for fear of what could happen, simply how bad it was. :lol:

Will keep my eye out for the actors though, but not sure if we'll see any. :thumbsup:

We'll be on a cruise for the most part in October, so also watched Posiddeion (SP?) when it was on the other night free to air. Man was that torture, not for fear of what could happen, simply how bad it was. :lol:

Will keep my eye out for the actors though, but not sure if we'll see any. :thumbsup:

Hey *Oz which cruise are u doing? My wife and i did a Norwegian star 7 (or 6) night cruise, awesome experience except for the retiree crowd :thumbsup:

Hey *Oz which cruise are u doing? My wife and i did a Norwegian star 7 (or 6) night cruise, awesome experience except for the retiree crowd :thumbsup:

It's called The Rhapsody of the Seas and we'll be on it from the 1st until the 18th when we arrive in Sydney. Basically sails between Canada, towards/along the Islands of Hawaii, Bora Bora, Tahiti down to Fiji and then back to Sydney. Can't wait man, I've never been out of the country. Heard about the oldies too, they don't tend to get many younger people on there, not on average anyway so I got a feeling me and my Brother will stick out a little. :)

im going on a cruise next month also, big family cruise for 10 nights :thumbsup:

there hasnt been many good cruise ship movies :lol: deep rising wasnt too bad

im going on a cruise next month also, big family cruise for 10 nights :thumbsup:

there hasnt been many good cruise ship movies :lol: deep rising wasnt too bad

Haven't seen Deep Rising, but Speed 2 comes to mind, not not really one of my favorites. ;)

It's called The Rhapsody of the Seas and we'll be on it from the 1st until the 18th when we arrive in Sydney. Basically sails between Canada, towards/along the Islands of Hawaii, Bora Bora, Tahiti down to Fiji and then back to Sydney. Can't wait man, I've never been out of the country. Heard about the oldies too, they don't tend to get many younger people on there, not on average anyway so I got a feeling me and my Brother will stick out a little. :)

Sounds great, bring sea sickness tablets (or ginger vitamin supplements) if u havnt cruised before as sea sickness is no fun. My wife bought wrist pressure bands which helped. The food is plentiful but the drinks might be very expensive - also dont watch titanic :lol:.

Sounds great, bring sea sickness tablets (or ginger vitamin supplements) if u havnt cruised before as sea sickness is no fun. My wife bought wrist pressure bands which helped. The food is plentiful but the drinks might be very expensive - also dont watch titanic :lol:.

Thanks for the info Ace. Not sure if I'm prone to Seasickness or not, will soon find out though. :p

Now I better get finished packing. :D

Cheers. :)

Forget the pills, more booze :lol:

Im glad ive never been seasick, good fun when its really choppy and you walk around and see sick bags all over the place waiting people.

bah, dragon ball in all its incarnations is just bottom of the barrel stuff.

and maybe try and stay with the thread topic, there is a special thread already for trailers.

Back
Top Bottom