mousey12

mousey12

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Gday guys
Back again!
For those who dont know me-
Im mousey 12, my brother is metallica on the site and im 20 and also live in brisbane.
I collect Chicago bull cards mainly. In particular Luol Deng and Chris Duhon, and also Ben Gordan.
Cheers guys

mousey12

G'day mate.

May I be the first to welcome you to the new board. Your brother is one kool person. Do you guys live together?

How's your collection going? Much redder than your brothers, that's for sure.

Cheers!~

hi there
welcome to the forum, just aswell that you dont collect hinrich cards, that would make my collecting hard :p , just jokes, ive got a duhon card ya might like, check my photobucket its in there somewhere, pm me if ya like it, thanks and hope ya have fun here

G'day mate

Welcome to the boards. I have some bulls cards that you may be interested in. PM me and I will give you a list of them.

Rukas

henkita217 said:
G'day mate.

May I be the first to welcome you to the new board. Your brother is one kool person. Do you guys live together?

How's your collection going? Much redder than your brothers, that's for sure.

Cheers!~

Hey guys thanks for warm welcome!
Yeah i still live with my brother, also got another younger brother timmi we are all basketball nuts but he doesnt collect.
My Collection is nowhere as good as my brothers still just a beginner really! Ill scan my pc and trading cards a bit later, got to drive my parents to airport this mourning, 1 week with out the olds should be fun ! :)

Back
Top Bottom