More United Mail

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Hi gang, I figured the 15 card Manchester United Mailday thread was getting big so I felt inspired by todays hall to create a fresh Mailday thread.
Topps Authentics Giggs 35/105 ( I now own all 3 Topps Authentics Giggs - So stoked!) David Sadler Signature Performers 52/83, Fletcher / Timm Dual Auto Cheers jbabz! & The first of my A&G RVP mini Autos!! Epic Mailday to end the week!!
DSC01242.JPG

Hi gang, I figured the 15 card Manchester United Mailday thread was getting big so I felt inspired by todays hall to create a fresh Mailday thread.
Topps Authentics Giggs 35/105 ( I now own all 3 Topps Authentics Giggs - So stoked!) David Sadler Signature Performers 52/83, Fletcher / Timm Dual Auto Cheers jbabz! & The first of my A&G RVP mini Autos!! Epic Mailday to end the week!!
DSC01242.JPG

I used to buy off Topps direct but found they dumped their leftovers through their Ebay shop. This Ashley Cole Authentics they sold to me for £24, later you could pick them up from them for a couple of quid, that's a price drop of over 90% !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Aut...DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item51af76361f

I used to buy off Topps direct but found they dumped their leftovers through their Ebay shop. This Ashley Cole Authentics they sold to me for £24, later you could pick them up from them for a couple of quid, that's a price drop of over 90% !!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-Aut...DVD_Film_TV_Autographs_CV&hash=item51af76361f
Hi Gerry, I guess the point of difference with stickers that have been signed as opposed to cards - is stickers don't have much value to cardboard collectors hence why the sales were probably low. I have seen the Wes Brown, Gareth Bale , the one you bought (I refuse to type the name) and others going for peanuts. However, I would share your frustration if I paid 24 quid only to see it sell for under a fiver.
I will assume you are a Chelsea man considering you paid for something signed by that fellow, so I will say well done on the draw this morning! Was a great game to watch

Just went to the post office and had a happy Saturday Mailday!!! Just what I needed after a week in Canberra for work!
Rio Ferdinand Signature Performers, Nicky Butt ManUscripts Red & my second RVP Allen & Ginters mini auto!!
DSC01246.JPG

Back
Top Bottom