More Shots for Kobe!

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
Here what I read from RealGM.com:

"In an unprecedented move that Phil Jackson hopes will get his L.A. Lakers into the playoffs, the team has announced that Kobe Bryant will be taking every shot of every game, as long as he’s on the floor, for the remainder of the season. The new scheme, dubbed the “Bryangle” offense, comes on the heels of Bryant’s 81-point explosion against Toronto. It will mean that no Laker will be allowed to shoot except under special circumstances." :shock:

With this new move he's a shoe-in for the scoring title. Watch for all the "ballhog" threads on the Beckett boards. :D

the thing is, who knows if there is any other scorers on the team, they never get a chance to practice their offensive game. shit, von wafer could be a 30 ppg player but hell never get the chance to prove it while they run their Bryangle offence (thats a good one MKG, ill have to remember that).

The problem with their current situation is that they are quite happy riding Kobe, and he may miraculously carry them to the playoffs, but they have zero chance of winning a ring. whats the point of winning games if it leads to nothing, they should be building a TEAM, not a star player and his sidekicks. the lakers have no long term plans or future goals, they just play game to game.

hehehe, Bryangle offense is really good! I'm very dissapointed in Lamar though, he's not lived up to his offense talent, sure in rebounds and assists, 9 boards and 4 assists he's done his job, but he's a capable 20 ppg scorer and he's always been underachieving on the offensive end.

devean is a veteran in the jackson system, and should be alot better than he is.. wafer, well god knows what he's capable of doing,cook can score, mihm can score and luke walton should be allright.. but kobe demands confidence, and demands his team to hit everything that comes their way, and they aren't doing any of that, so kobe takes over.. clear, simple and easy..

wafers really good, saw some of him in preseason and college, scoring machine very capable! Cook can score but is inconsistent, Mihm SHOULD be by now, he's not a noob anymore and Luke should be getting more!

Hey jimbo, I agree. Lamar is getting the boards and the assists and if he just had the chance, he could be getting close to 20ppg every night.
And what about Kwame Brown. I know he's been injured off and on and all but..

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
“Bryangle” offense

I think it's more of a trapezium..

white_chocolate_55 said:
kwame is a bust.. he has range, but he just isnt in the offence.. never will be, and never will be a threat

agreed 100%. Biggest flop in history, at least Kandi man had a decent season of 12 ppg, 9 rpg and 2 bpg. Kwame hasn't even had one good season!

Back
Top Bottom