Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
picked up a couple of newies i needed for my pc

enjoy

2003 Scanlens Nathan Thompson 14/60 goes nicely with my Crawf

SDC10690.jpg

2003 XL Rookie Expectation Bo Nixon 251/282 + PROMO card
the guy only played 1 game with Hawthorn in 2005 so it had to be added to the PC

SDC10692.jpg

2001 Elite Heroes Nick Holland Signature Moments un-signed

SDC10697.jpg

plus this is my new mission now ive got my hawks PC well done, 1996 Metal Future Hall of Fame T Lockett & Wayne Carey. goes with my Dunstall to make 3, now to find the others lol love this set.

SDC10695.jpg

thanks for looking :thumbsup:

Awsome mate!
congrads...

Just looking thro the next lot of cards coming out. Are you buying any boxes? cos i dont think there will be to many Hawks cards in it this year?

Awsome mate!
congrads...

Just looking thro the next lot of cards coming out. Are you buying any boxes? cos i dont think there will be to many Hawks cards in it this year?

i was thinking that myself last week, if there are no hawks redemptions or no decent 1:72 inserts this year i'll use the money and buy a high end hawks sig like the crawf y2k brownlow signature. lets pray for something like the brownlow predictors of 06 or the draft pick platinums of 05. if they do numbered inserts @ 1:72 packs i dont care what they are, i'll probably buy a box or two anyway. on the other hand i would save heaps by just buying the hawks cards i need this year as there wont be many. i'll wait and see what the release looks like before i decide what to do.

Yer mate im with you there. Although select do seem to do ok by the Victorian teams so u never kno... But If they decide to do something weird n wonderful with the draft sigs meaning port no longer have 3 ill just get one box instead...
Use the cash i save for the tredrea espn sticker sig...

But like you have to wait and see what they throw out there before i jump to conclusions...

But yer that Crawford is an awsome card! Would look good in the collection!

Back
Top Bottom