More Breaks - Various Star Wars and some Game of Thrones

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Well after catching Rogue One, I whacked in one last order for 2016. Now I'd seen the movie, I could open some of the product without fear of spoilers! I also wanted to try some more of the stuff I broke at Christmas, and I still hadn't broken any Game of Thrones 5, so that needed to be rectified. A couple of things could have been better, but overall I did pretty well.

Firstly, some more High Tek. High Tek was really good to me last year, but I'm not doing well at all with it this year. Too many animated characters etc. Still at least the Klaatu is /5

nye2016-1 (Medium).jpg

Next, I gave some more Rogue One Mission Briefing a go. Not a whole lot here, though the printing plate is decent. Manufactured badges are a bit myeh..

nye2016-4 (Medium).jpg

Then it was on to the new product - Rogue One Series 1. Cards are nice but the parallels and number take some working out. Medallions aren't too bad, and happy to get a Jyn if I start PC'ing her. And really, if Topps are going to make Printing Plates hits, they should at least make sure there's something on them ! Nice Jyn sketch by Brian Kong.

nye2016-2 (Medium).jpg

I did get 2 auto's and happy with them both. Hey, would have loved a Felicity Jones redemption, but it wasn't too be. Yen's character was pretty cool in the movie and it seems his auto is highly sought after in Asia.

nye2016-3 (Medium).jpg

3 boxes of Game of Thrones Series 5.

No big actor names, but a few big characters! Pretty happy with it and the relic is a nice bonus. Has lots of "ageing" stuck to it too.

nye2016-7 (Medium).jpg

Lastly, I weakened and got 3 more boxes of Force Awakens Chrome, thinking I might try for the refractor set. Anyway, got a few nice Rey PC adds in special refractors, one of them a /10 and a good sketch by Kevin P West.

nye2016-5 (Medium).jpg

Oh and I was pretty chuffed to pull this. My first ever main Star Wars character auto ! It's a /25 so all in all, Chrome was very good to me!

nye2016-6 (Medium).jpg

Wow love the Finn !!!! :thumbsup:

Yell out if you want to move on the Sabin and Ahsoka autos from High Tek...as my 7 yo daughter may be keen to add to her PC.

After seeing these...I couldn't resist. Just ordered myself a couple of Rogue One, new High Tek and mission briefing

After seeing these...I couldn't resist. Just ordered myself a couple of Rogue One, new High Tek and mission briefing

Nice! The prices aren't too bad at the moment, what you save on some makes up for Rogue One going up ! I suspect Rogue One is going to dry up pretty quick... Tempted to go some more myself.

Just a pity the Aussie Dollar wasn't a bit stronger...

Wow love the Finn !!!! :thumbsup:

Yell out if you want to move on the Sabin and Ahsoka autos from High Tek...as my 7 yo daughter may be keen to add to her PC.

I'll be moving them mate, so let me know if you want to do something for them..

Back
Top Bottom