mondays mail

tony

having a break
Real Name
tony white
some auto's,some # numbered cards,some old school and a couple more for my set of flair final edition die cut cards and a patch card.i hope you all enjoy.and thanks for looking
tony :D

new 1.jpg

new 2.jpg

new 3.jpg

new 4.jpg

new 5.jpg

new 6.jpg

new 7.jpg

new 8.jpg

new 9.jpg

new 10.jpg

new 11.jpg

wow, what a huge maildays.. love press pass autos.. they all look really cool in college uniforms..

j-rich patch is very sweet :)

thanks for sharing

can't fly
thanks and yes it is a nice old set set of rookie cards

nandalinnaung
yes press pass is a good set of auto's to chase.and that j rich patch is from the set of cards i am trying to chase down but you don't see many of them for sale.

buyingstuffformikelee
complete sets always look great when you see them all together.you should know that :D .and about the topps finest rookie exchange set i was debating whether i would chase them or not as there is so many variations and colours to chase.but i have decided to give it a good go at chasing the whole lot.please wish me luck as i think i will need it :lol:

bigsarg7
thanks mate

andrewg23
i thought it was a good mix of auto's too.and i don't think you can have too many auto's ;)

scottsophie
you would think so but our postman is a lazy piece of sh*t and just puts a card in my letter box for me to go and pick up my packages :( :(

ersk
thanks mate.i think those sweet shot auto's are a very nice looking card.

you would think so but our postman is a lazy piece of sh*t and just puts a card in my letter box for me to go and pick up my packages :( :(

hahaha arguably that makes him a non-lazy piece of sh*t! They only card it when they bring it personally to your house and you're not there! So he has to then carry the packages around with him the whole day! hahaha

My post man must love me....

wallace
thanks for the comments.old school is cool

funkadelic
variety is the spice of life funk :D .and i might be talked into moving the zo to the right person who collects him ;)

nenjabin
no i will stick to a lazy piece of sh*t.he does not bring the packages with him he leaves them at the post office and just brings
the card :mad:

vladlevinsky
thanks bud.keep an eye out for a up coming mailday.as i have a sweet moses auto coming in :D

Back
Top Bottom