Mojobreak NBA 15 Box Break Random 10/4

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
Bought a slot in this for US80 I think.. Drew Hornets.. so I'm thinking cool..

Long story short..

Got 3 YES... you read right..
3 flapping mother flapping cards.. OUT OF 15 BOXES !!!! WTF :mad::mad::mad:

One of them was a ryan anderson base. SMFH:sick::sick::sick:

Got an Anthony Davis Innovation ball. (not sure if #'d).. (flapping WOW :mad:)

And some other vague rookie auto patch from intrigue.. #'d to 199 or somthing :sick::sick:

Overall there was sweet FA from the whole break for a few teams.

This kind of sh1t is what is pushing me back out of the card chasing game.

the NT box was flapping hideous..

*end rant

yeah i'm done with random group breaks too. it's lotto. you might hit a really nice card 1 out of 10 breaks, which has probably cost you $500+ by then. Recently I paid $65 for a spot, 10 boxes later and not even a base card. I got absolutely nothing for my money. Better off saving up and busting your own boxes.

To compound the problem.. I was also in the Mojobreaks NBA Fab 5 box #3 the same day, picked the Heat ($45 I think) and I think I got 1 fricken LBJ base or unnumbered lame insert card..

YEP....that sucked nuts ..so to speak
I personally have had nothing but bad luck sharing boxes in the past and wont do it again.!!

Mind you ..im not having any luck on my own either...BUT IM A SLOW LEARNER :p

Last edited:
Unlucky mate, but yeah usually random box breaks are very hard to hit something nice in, at least with case breaks it'll be guaranteed that someone will get a decent hit
Ive probably entered 10-15 case breaks now and have only really hit big once, so Ill probably hold off them for a while

Haha and stating the obvious, but buying singles is always the best way to go. There's nowhere near the excitement, but when a box costs $150 it doesn't make sense to bust when you could buy any auto (bar Jordan) for that price

a few weeks ago I bought into a signatures box break pulled a D Rose /25 and Zeller rookie auto.
two weeks went by and still had not received cards so sent a msg to seller and he thinks he sent
them to someone else so he is sending a D Rose /5 to make up for it

I took Miami Heat for USD$180 in the Flawless 1st case break on Mojobreak. This is before I find out there is a Durant/Kobe/Kyrie auto in every case. *facepalm*

guess I'll see next wednesday what a waste of money that was.

TBH, I can't see why these are so popular, the odds on you getting your money back in card value is slim, just the same as busting a box on your own. Imagine the cards you could have bought for your money. Random box breaks are even worse, I would suggest as the case hits would have been found and then the rest of the boxes are divided up into these group breaks by the sellers. Best off going into an independent group break break of a fresh case... If you want to go that way...

Yeah I gave up on these mixers a while a go. Particularly with mojobreak, I found I was building base sets without even realizing it. The only time I've gone in stuff now is in case breaks where if I can't justify the cost of the lakers or cavs or thunder then ill go with the nuggets knowing ill more than likely add something to the Faried PC

TBH, I can't see why these are so popular, the odds on you getting your money back in card value is slim, just the same as busting a box on your own. Imagine the cards you could have bought for your money. Random box breaks are even worse, I would suggest as the case hits would have been found and then the rest of the boxes are divided up into these group breaks by the sellers. Best off going into an independent group break break of a fresh case... If you want to go that way...
Most of the good group breakers keep track of all the boxes from the case and let you know what's come from the case so far. They don't pull the case hit and then flog off the rest of the boxes. For example, recently K2 sports cards had a group break with a guaranteed Jordan auto because there was only 2 boxes left in the case of Exquisite, and both boxes were in the break, and no Jordan auto pulled yet.

thread has gone I little off topic but I have to agree with everyone too. case beaks are the way to go if your going to be doing GBs.
random boxes suck.
P.S. I got the spurs in both flawless cases on mojobreaks.
PPs. hopefully your luck turns soon, Wednesday could be interesting. :)

Group breaks are a gamble, you win some, you lose some. Sorry to see what you got from this one. Case breaks are the best way to go! Hope you have better luck next time round!

I took Miami Heat for USD$180 in the Flawless 1st case break on Mojobreak. This is before I find out there is a Durant/Kobe/Kyrie auto in every case. *facepalm*

guess I'll see next wednesday what a waste of money that was.

Just realised how dumb that was to get the heat.. they have sweet/f/a cards in the Flawless release.. I've got about a 1 in 10000 chance of getting a card. Might see if I can change teams.

Just realised how dumb that was to get the heat.. they have sweet/f/a cards in the Flawless release.. I've got about a 1 in 10000 chance of getting a card. Might see if I can change teams.

There is plenty of teams with not a lot to hit.
A well priced team is the Knicks. Although not many big hits they seem to have a lot of cards to hit..
Nuggets have plenty of cards too.

Back
Top Bottom