UFC MOJO!!!! CASE BREAK-UFC 2012 BLOODLINES

Thanks Boys. The addiction is fuelled even more. :kick:

Now to order a case of Knockout 2013………

I wasn't intending to sell the sketch. Some have started to pop up on the bay and some seem to be going quite well.
It would have to be a fairly decent offer to part with it honestly. But every man has his price.

The Tate collections are looking good too boys from what i've seen and she is quite tidy:hearts: .

Tough as all hell too, if not her win against Kedzie, check out her loss against Young (which was both the second round of a one night tournament and her second pro fight).

Are the sketch cards numbered? They're not listed in sportscardradio's checklist.

I think there were about 100 sketches in total??? someone correct me if im wrong. And each sketch is an individual 1/1.

Dang!

cardboardconnection says that some sketches combine with others to form a larger image.

Had a look at eBay, I noticed the GSP sketch card on there being sold by Brad Utterstrom himself, as one of the 6 artist returns he was allowed to keep. Its essentially the original sketch. While he says this makes it a true 1/1, wouldn't that mean 2 GSPs would end up in circulation?

Back
Top Bottom