MOJO! - 2010 Razor Ink Vault Box Break (scans up!)

Yeah I agree.. I have only ever seen one in real life.. Ha.. .. And that was a Clone Wars one.. I thought it was pretty cool!!.. :)

I'm all about the pieceworks cards.. :) .. Ah who am I kidding.. I just love cards!!

I'll probably get into collecting pieceworks cards as well..

you got a link to your collection?

yeah cards are great haha

Nah not yet.. It seems like the 'in' thing to do.. So I might work on that over the next few weeks.. :)

I have master sets for Roswell.. Smallville Season 1 & 2.. And near master for Veronica mars (missing the veronica auto.. Go figure!!)... I collect mostly NRL cards though.. They are alot harder to complete master sets for though.. I only have two complete NRL master sets.. Considering trading in all my tv collections for NRL cards.. It's becoming over the top to collect so many different sets..

Yeah i collect some sets of shows but ...dont like to many folders..too much storage.

Got some TV show sets im prob gonna sell soon Heroes, Family Guy: Star Wars, Hellboy, AVP..

I collect some AFL and a bit of NBA as well.

From WA so NRL has never been big over here..

Just though i'd share where the sketch that i pulled from the Heroes box went after i sold it on SketchCollectors site guys ...

1279201683.jpg

Was good to help a fellow collector out :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom