UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Bellator are signing a lot of good fighters

Paul Daley and Melvin Manhoef (2 vets)

This is really gonna push both divisions :)

holy shit DC and Jones. anyone just see that go down? goo Jonessss. i hope he doesnt come out and talk shit now, even though i hate cormier so much.

Too late saw jon jones instagram ! Haha well this fight got a lot more interesting

If it wasnt interesting enough!!! Certainly no love loss between those two dudes. I seriously think DC's got JBJ's number on this one!

What do y'all think of the Diaz/Silva fight?!

Klitschko/Briggs was better :lol:

Jones is a d-bag and I'm pretty indifferent to DC (though winning the Strikeforce GP as an alternate against some bigger names was pretty impressive), so I'd prefer DC wins. It'll at least make the division interesting again.

Was hoping that was Jon Anik getting bowled over by Jones, but alas it wasn't.

What do y'all think of the Diaz/Silva fight?!

Not a lot. Diaz couldn't close down Condit, he's not going to offer much more for the bigger Silva, unless the leg injury has severely slowed Silva.

Ah nice! Didnt know about that one. LOL he sits down and eats his meal!!!!

Really looking forwards to Diaz' funeral. Silva wants that belt back, and pending the injury, may well have gotten it in the rematch. He's hungry!

When i said more interesting before what i meant is that i was more keen for jones and gustafson , but now i want to see these two throw down, i hope jones wins!

Wouldve liked to see DC vs johnson that wouldve been intense

When i said more interesting before what i meant is that i was more keen for jones and gustafson , but now i want to see these two throw down, i hope jones wins!

Wouldve liked to see DC vs johnson that wouldve been intense

I think a lot of us wanted the rematch to go down first, especially for me, since I thought Gustaffson beat Jones last time.

Jones will win easily.

I'll never count a Diaz out of a fight, but I think Silva will light him up. Too big, too fast, too skillfull.

Man dark week in MMA

First Josh Grispi is arrested for assaulting his wife twice in the space of four days - even going so far as to set his pitbull terrier on her.

His wife, Kaitlyn, reportedly suffered a broken wrist and concussion from Grispi's alleged beating, in addition to trauma inflicted by the pitbull attack.

While searching his home, police officers found a pot farm, guns and a cache of ammunition. To make matters worse, officials say Grispi's three-year old son was sitting next to a box of unsecured firearms during the search.

Grispi was charged multiple felonies, including two counts of assault and battery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of violating a restraining order, animal cruelty, malicious damage to a motor vehicle, drug possession to cultivate marijuana and improper storage of a large capacity firearm and rifle or shotgun near a child.

There's a pretty horrid sequence of events at Cage Potato

And now Jon Koppenhaver is wanted by police for allegedly beating his ex-girlfriend Kristy Mack to within an inch of her life.

Christy Mack is telling her side of the story and it's very ugly including 18 broken bones around her eyes, 2 broken bones in her nose, a ruptured liver and more. She says she expected to be killed by War Machine and fled the house when he left to get another knife from the kitchen after he broke the first one.

THhyddj.jpg

When the story first broke Bellator released Koppenhaver immediately.

There's been stories of prior abusive behaviour, and of course there's the 1 year stretch he did in prison for assault stemming from two separate bar fights. And the two prior court appearance before that, that only resulted in probation. Be interesting to see if Bec Rawlings maintains her friendship with him given she herself fled an abusive relationship.

Wow he sure did a number on her!
Roid rage? I hope he goes away for a serious amount of time for this crap.

Jones Vs. Cormier pushed back to UFC 182 in January.

Jones has a leg injury.

Mighty Mouse Vs. Cariaso moved from UFC 177 and replace the Jones fight in UFC 178

Back
Top Bottom