UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

Yep, I have no idea how bigfoot got a chance at that anyhow.
Hunt fight had me on the edge of my seat the whole time!

Did anyone see the fight where all the blood got on the canvas?

Dos Santos did what he needed to do, strike from a distance and keep Hunt at bay. And what a KO, did not see that coming in the last minute of the fight!

From the prelims I saw, it must have been from the first fight of the evening (Payan/Stephens) as it was already there when Bowles/Roop fought.

UFC on fuel was unreal! Never seen so many submissions ever. I think it broke the record by 2 or three!

Hate to be the person to pic sub of the night! :)

I fell asleep during the Shields fight, nothing unusual there. However never really got woken back up after that. A pretty ordinary card from top to bottom. Best fight was delorme v Figueroa.

Silva Overeem'ed!

88.gif

9.gif

Great result for the division and the sport. Nice to freshen things up.

Would like to see Vitor Belfort get first shot at Weidman.

I completely expect Sonnen to drop back down and start talking himself into another title shot. :D

Personally I hope Jacare gets by Okami and starts making a run.

Or if Mousasi drops back to middleweight.

I completely expect Sonnen to drop back down and start talking himself into another title shot. :D

Personally I hope Jacare gets by Okami and starts making a run.

Or if Mousasi drops back to middleweight.

This. lol

Great result in my opinion. Silva said he doesn't want a re-match but White seems to think he will come round. Would be nice to see Weidman defend it once against Belfort (don't know what more the guy has to do to get another shot) before a re-match with Silva though. Silva would most likely demolish him in a re-match tbh

I have soft spot for Rory, he's entertaining in that not-quite-sure-if-legitimately-crazy sort of way.

I'll have to follow an online pbp though :(

Also;

He's dropping down after his next fight :lol:

Macdonald fight was a bit of a let down. That was one of my more anticipated fights in recent memory too. Great to see Lawler looking so good. Mighty Mouse awesome despite the fact I dont like him, but credit where its due. Hoping to see a re match with Dodson soon.

He's dropping down after his next fight :lol:[/quote]

Thats if he isnt knocked into retirement first :)

So who's watching 163 tomorrow?

I think Thales Leites v Tom Watson could be the sleeper match.

Aldo v Zombie should be good. Oh and I hear someone called "The Dragon" is fighting... :)

So who's watching 163 tomorrow?

I think Thales Leites v Tom Watson could be the sleeper match.

Aldo v Zombie should be good. Oh and I hear someone called "The Dragon" is fighting... :)

Ill be watching not the greatest card but Aldo is good to watch
mr wonderful is my pick over the Dragon
and don't forget about our boy The Hippo (Anthony Perosh ) He had some ball's to step up to face cro-cop @ ufc 110 (was a crap fight but still has BALLS)

Back
Top Bottom