UFC MMA Discussion (spoilers)

silva was robbed. definitely won the last three rounds. insaying that he shouldve stopped it earlier. the front kick or the knee, he didnt charge in when he landed either of those shots

silva was robbed. definitely won the last three rounds. insaying that he shouldve stopped it earlier. the front kick or the knee, he didnt charge in when he landed either of those shots
Either way i think the spider should walk away. No one wants to watch a living legend of the sport struggle thru the rest of his contracted fights.

Didn't see grove. bisbing was rattled end of third. Good fight but if Anderson comes up against anyone in the top 5 he will be finished. He has lost his chin. Still scary but I just don't want to see him get hurt badly.

i hope he retires too. he is far too frustrating to watch. has no killer instinct. He hurt bisping about 4 times and would rather dance than finish him off.

Being a massive Anderson fan, watching it live I thought Bisping won. Now having watched it multiple times since I think Anderson was unlucky for it not to be finished in the 3rd and not to get a decision. I think the first two rounds he showed abit of ring rust and in the last three he seemed fairly in control it is what it is though.

He's still a dangerous striker and can still give most troubles. Id just like to see him in fun fights from now on.

i for one didnt enjoy it. he gassed himself out throwing absolute bombs in round one. 6 or 7 that wouldve knocked any 145er out. so thats something that he will have to get used too.

but you could tell he was gassed, otherwise why the heck would you try and take diaz down.

and HOLM :( she had it just needed to survive for another minute and a half. that was really shit for that division.
now rousey snaps mieshas arm in half. and then holm lights rousey up counterpunching.

the only good thing about any of this is surely conors on card autos come down in price for me now.

No idea what GiRDS is on about

Today has been a great day :D

forgot you were a tate fan. you would've loved it. i cant stand rousey so she had my votes back then, but i really wanted holly to come away with the goods today.

image.jpeg Sanchez all up Tate, all up Diaz. Happy days. First decent win/return I've had on fights for a while now.
#stocktonmuthafu@&er

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bkw
lol at McGregor going on about fighting two weight classes up when he fought a lightweight who also went up.

It was basically a lightweight fight except both dudes just skipped the cut.

lol at McGregor going on about fighting two weight classes up when he fought a lightweight who also went up.

It was basically a lightweight fight except both dudes just skipped the cut.

And hearing his supporters go on and on and on about it. Also them making it seem like it was a fluke sub, not like Nate rocked him and made him shoot or nothing

each to their own. he definitely got rocked but i thought he somewhat recovered from that left. he just gassed himself throwing way to many bombs in round one. he landed 6 or 7 huge shots that knock the lights out of anyone at 145. he didnt anticipate the fact that at 170 someone could handle such shots, a lesson that hopefully he will learn. either way i think he cant still do damage at 155 but he needs to say goodbye to 170.

Back
Top Bottom