MLB Fantasy League

owen21

Panthers 1991
Real Name
owen
eBay User
roy2053
I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a MLB Fantasy league this year. I have been thinking about it for a while.

Everything can be negotiated e.g.

What type of league? (Maybe a keeper)
How much money to be in? (Payments can be by paypal)
% rates for the Winner/runner up ect.
How many players? (I would love to have individual defensive players)

ESPN is great. My idea was to take the money out for a winner takes all (i can set up an account)

All decisions and amounts of winnings would be listed here for transparency...

I would do the draft a few weeks before the season so most teams have their players....

the NBA and NFL leagues have been really popular....

Let me know what you guys think?

I would like to limit it to 10 as it gets confusing if it gets larger...the comp starts on the 25th of Feb...so would need to get started.....

thanks guys Owen

cool that is three of us....I also have a couple of guys returning from my other league......

can you guys send your email addresses and I will invite you thanks

I'd be up for it
I dont mind whether we do rotisserie or head to head. Id say the less players we have then rotisserie is probably better
I havent used the ESPN one - yahoo is pretty good i think
Id be happy to do it for pride! no prizemoney needed - but Id be happy to go in for $20 if thats the consensus

Mat not many of us really are any good so it should be fun......I have 8 starters just waiting for 2 to sign up then will set draft time......

can make league larger if anyone is still interested draft will be within 3 weeks....

is there a wooden spoon award, if so, I am in, as the last 10 times I did FLB I came in last 9 times!

Go Figure

is there a wooden spoon award, if so, I am in, as the last 10 times I did FLB I came in last 9 times!

Go Figure

Dont worry so did I and I last year and I am running the league!!!
You would think I would be good at it...

PM me your email and I will invite you....

Mat there is a ranking system used by ESPN set up by their experts....it will automatically pick the best players available for you if you cant be at the draft or if your cpu fails during the draft....

Back
Top Bottom