Baseball MLB cards/collectors

Boogieandthebrow

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Grayson
hello,

As The NBA season approaches an end I'm just wondering who out there is into MLB cards.

Looking to start collecting
Can buy or trade (have AFL and NBA)

Looking for players along the lines of
-David Ortiz
-Pablo Sandoval
-Mookie betts
-bryce Harper
-Andrew McCutchen
Zanier Bogaerts
Etc etc

Aka basically BOSTON RED SOXS

Post pictures or links to your buckets if you have any major leaguers for sale/trade

Thanks.

Last edited:
Guessing a big Miguel fan?

Do use follow the MLB closely? Or just occasionally watch and collect.

Lately I've started to watch and keep track of Boston! Fenway & the players have done it for me!

my mates are in chicago and got me onto the cubs - under dogs with lots of young guys coming through and then they exploded last year. Got to watch them play last year at Wrigley. Sadly expensive to collect but fun to watch none the less

Dodgers FTW

I PC the guys from the movie Moneyball, and nice Dodgers RC stuff

EDIT: Just realised that I'm on 999 posts. Boom.

Yea, BB auto would be awesome.
Only problem is that a BB auto would be hard to get. I have doubts that he even signs stuff (I'm just gonna check now)

Oh, and this one for 1000 posts :D

Moneyball an absolute ripper movie!!!

That would of been grouse! didnt get your mitts onto a foul ball? Would of been a great souvenir!

And is it that expensive to collect? I've been researching and players that are in the top 30 in the league aren't even that expensive unless it's Trout or Puig and along them lines. I've just noticed that theres a huge shortage of collectors over here.

Congrats on the 1000th :p

Guessing a big Miguel fan?

Do use follow the MLB closely? Or just occasionally watch and collect.

Lately I've started to watch and keep track of Boston! Fenway & the players have done it for me!

Yeah, I'm checking the box scores daily. Watch a few of the free games on the mlb.tv app on the ps4. Also play MLB The Show 16 quite a bit on ps4.

Miggy is awesome, but the 2 guys I like at the moment are 3rd baseman, Nick Castellanos and rookie pitcher, Michael Fulmer. Castellanos is hitting .310 and Fulmer has been a a good surprise. His ERA is 2.83 and is 6-1.

The Red Sox have been smashing the ball! Their offense is red hot...

Yeah that's about the same as me!
Do you collect at all?

Miggy is beast! Yeah I don't really know other players except the big names and a few more.

Bloody oath they have Bogaerts is absolutely killing it! 4-5 today w/ a bomb to get 2 home 4 RBI. Mookie is killing it 3 line bombs the other day!
If Bogaerts doesn't get starting SS for the AL in the all star game I'll be pissed because his on fire!!!

I know I'm sounded biast but if the whole sox team keeps this up they can go all the way perfect way to send Big Papi off!

A bit, these days usually box breaks on mojobreak where I pick the Tigers.

But I did pull this from a box of Heritage last year :)
double auto.jpg

I'm gonna be collecting Michael Fulmer, rookie pitcher from the Tigers. Base, inserts, autos and patches.

Let me know if you have any and we can do a trade or work something out.

Cheers :)

I collect Red Sox but mostly just world series cards now have sets from 2004 2007 and 2013

I have these base cards of Jason Varitek total of 12 cards and Red Sox 2012 Topps 100 Years of Fenway Park 17 card set I am wanting to sell. Send me a pm if interested, thanks

Jason Vaeitek Base Cards - Total Of 12.jpg
Red Sox 2012 Topps 100 Years Set.jpg

Back
Top Bottom