MJ mail day....

Yea I read that story awhile ago. Terrible.

But... there will ALWAYS be horror stories in ANY service oriented business. That's talking about all types of businesses around the world. The above story was terrible indeed, but I wouldn't rule off an entire company that's been running for several years doing an excellent job establishing itself as the #1 grading company in the world. Yea they have let trimmed cards fall through the cracks and cards have been ruined before, but I'd say a VERY low percentage of ALL the cards they received and graded turned out like that. Besides, they're all human employees just like any other business and they make mistakes also. The sheer amount of volume BGS gets must be overwhelming at times too.

Of course I'm using my own experience with BGS as they've never mishandled or lost any of the cards I've submitted.

Yeah but when they actually state that they damage many cards, and show zero customer service, why risk it? Beckett and ebay are two of the most pathetic, corrupt companies yet they get huge business... people just don't care... until they get bitten.

Yeah but when they actually state that they damage many cards, and show zero customer service, why risk it? Beckett and ebay are two of the most pathetic, corrupt companies yet they get huge business... people just don't care... until they get bitten.
I understand people's views/hate with Beckett and Ebay, but lets face it without both there is no hobby....
In 1995 when the bubble burst on basketball cards in Australia, the entire hobby broke down....
You couldn't buy,sell or trade anywhere in OZ.
Ebay made it possible to start collecting again and without it and Beckett we are back in the stone age.

Back
Top Bottom