MJ Mondays

I thought you might have been early/sneaky and got one 8 or 9 years ago or something

I was stupid at the time I did come back to the game in 2010 but I focused on auto's more then inserts I'm not too sure what's worst cos if I focused on inserts back then the auto's would of cost me too much now but then again the inserts are killing me now hahaha

I know this is asking a lot but can I get permission to post a card for MJ Friday this week hahaha. And to stretch this request can I show it off tonight because I'm not home tomorrow :lol: . Haven't bought a decent MJ in what feels like an eternity so I'm excited!

Of course you can!!! It's close enough to Friday

So got this little gem as I will never have the real Star XRC one. It seems sneaky semi-rare with a bit less than 250 total graded between PSA and BGS. 'Reprints' of this reprint seem to be popping up a fair bit so if they are reprinting it then it must be OK LOL
Photo 11-6-20, 7 57 10 pm.jpg

So got this little gem as I will never have the real Star XRC one. It seems sneaky semi-rare with a bit less than 250 total graded between PSA and BGS. 'Reprints' of this reprint seem to be popping up a fair bit so if they are reprinting it then it must be OK LOL
Photo 11-6-20, 7 57 10 pm.jpg

Thought this was a good pickup for the price when i seen it was a pop4 😁

20200615_164354.jpg

BAMM! It's a beauty Matt! And Liam you've outdone yourself man! Love them both well done guys! 👏 so who's got this Friday then boys?!

Bloody @hackadeandre posting up his shiny baby annoyed the hell out of me, I was looking for one of those at the time a few months back and couldn't find one so went with the Members Only - still fkng stoked though, sick card

Back
Top Bottom