OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi all,

Card is Sold/Pending payment

20170519_143421.jpg

20170519_143414.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a harsh grade on face value. 2 softish corners but unless something else that I can't see or a stained back it looks good for a resub.
It certainly has eye appeal. Good luck man

Seems a harsh grade on face value. 2 softish corners but unless something else that I can't see or a stained back it looks good for a resub.
It certainly has eye appeal. Good luck man
It's got to be the surface. I've got a few PSA grades which are 5, or 6. on face value they look 8 or 9.

It's got to be the surface. I've got a few PSA grades which are 5, or 6. on face value they look 8 or 9.

The surface is pretty good, nothing sticks out at all. It may get a bump. I didn't buy it for any other reason than to own one though so I waited until I found a great copy in PSA 5.

The surface is pretty good, nothing sticks out at all. It may get a bump. I didn't buy it for any other reason than to own one though so I waited until I found a great copy in PSA 5.

Both psa and bgs grading is slipping. I've noticed bad cards graded high and vice versa like yours. They probably wanted to keep it as a low grade, to keep the other Mj's higher in value

Both psa and bgs grading is slipping. I've noticed bad cards graded high and vice versa like yours. They probably wanted to keep it as a low grade, to keep the other Mj's higher in value

Oh for sure. A lot of dodgy stuff has gone on over the years.

Back
Top Bottom