MISSING SIGNATURE FROM IMMORTALS SIGNATURE CARD??? Provan

Tigersalmon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben Salmon
eBay User
Sal-998
Does anyone happen to know what why or how Provens signature is missing from the 4 player card?
I have one, have the set, but I’m not sure about sending it in yet, I’m sure, as I will be emailing inquiries and complaints, to try an find something out, but surely they are going to rectify this?

Brag pic, I’m still trying to get an 08 one , lol

image.jpg

Yep it doesn't make a lot of sense, Firstly why bundle 4 immortals onto a single card. Secondly surely there is enough examples of Norms sig that they could have added it as a facsimile as well.

Don't hold your breath waiting for them to fix it because I would bet nothing is going to happen but good luck trying because it is a shocking over sight.

Cheers
Ross

Yeah I'd really like to know as well. Only things I can think of as to why it's not on there is that TLA stuffed up and forgot to put it on or the family of Norm didn't give authority to use his signature in this set. Don't know why they wouldn't but they may have some random reason why they would say no if they are controlling his affairs due to his ill health. Either way I think TLA should make a statement about it.

Yeah I'd really like to know as well. Only things I can think of as to why it's not on there is that TLA stuffed up and forgot to put it on or the family of Norm didn't give authority to use his signature in this set. Don't know why they wouldn't but they may have some random reason why they would say no if they are controlling his affairs due to his ill health. Either way I think TLA should make a statement about it.

I wouldn’t expect much of TLA. They don’t care much for customer satisfaction. At. All.

Reply from Cardzone about the Norm Provan missing Signature!

I mean TLA did have Norm sign cards for them before? Surely they could have used one of the signatures he signed to create a facimile signature?

Obvioulsy using his likeness wasnt an issue in terms of licencing?

This is my signature of Norm,could have asked me for a copy
I have a gladiators framed picture , signed by Arthur Summons an Norm Provan.
Thanks very much for the offer, on 2nd thought, I will not be able to copy it, I may ask for a photo copy. But I’m gonna go all the way, joking, but will go all way to Account Affairs, lol, but seriously, there should be some,? Something to compensate!

When the pre release information was supplied, it was advised that the multi player IMS would be one signature short and all foil signatures.

The player who didn’t sign wasn’t provided. I thought it might have been Brown with no signature as Dally M and Burge had TOTC foil signature cards in 08 Centenary and Provan did also as well as various on card autos.

I know that there were negotiations with Select for card design templates which fell through so I guess they weren’t approached for a copy of the Provan signature.

It is a shame as all players deserved a seperate card.

You are right.All players deserve a seperate card.Maybe the both party,s who put this release together could come up with some sort of card for Norm.

I know a couple of people on this site have a Norm Provan legends auto from the traders release.Don,t ever sell this card.Keep this card in your collection.I had the chance to meet Norm twice,and he is a wonderfull person.And so is Arthur Summons.

Yep at the Penrith show and both were wonderful ambassadors for the game.

I know a couple of people on this site have a Norm Provan legends auto from the traders release.Don,t ever sell this card.Keep this card in your collection.I had the chance to meet Norm twice,and he is a wonderfull person.And so is Arthur Summons.
had him sign a saints 60's jersey for me a few years back, and a normal jersey from 2010. had not spoken to him prior to then for at least 15 years.
My how time gets away from us, back in 2010 I said to mate the sig cards will be worth a heap more in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom