Missing Cards from US and Europe

Donald_Draper

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Z
Hi,

I was wondering whether anybody has been experiencing the same problem.

From late March and April this year I have had quite alot of cards that I either purchased on eBay or from HobbyKings that were coming from the US or Europe that just haven't arrived. It has been a couple of months and I am still waiting. I would consider all the sellers fairly reliable as they had high positive feedback or I have dealt with them before.

I have bought cards recently that have already arrived, yet quite a few cards that I bought in late March and April have still not made it to me.

Has anybody else experienced this during late March/April timeframe?

I am concerned that somebody might have been stealing my mail for a period of time.

Would be grateful for everybody's thoughts.

iv noticed that the us mail is taking a little longer i just waited for 2 weeks for 10 cards from china i was hell worried that they wernt going to come i try and only buy from us

im waiting on a card from the US, paid for it a month ago and have bought cards since then and received them

I've got a large-ish lot that i traded for on beckett that was sent out 45 days ago that still hasn't arrived. Yet I've had other trades that i completed after that one come in. I haven't sent my end yet as the guy was a brand new trader and i have a policy of 25 trades or less and you send first.

I haven't had a problem. I've been getting my cards from US buys pretty quick. Haven't really had to wait any longer then 2 weeks.

im hoping the 1/1 shows up either at my place or one of the old postal address, which has happened before.

would take me 3 card away from full master set for panini limited :(

Mmm hate to say but ive actually experienced quicker than normal actually shipping from the US lately, been quite surprised things have only taken 6 days for the past few things, not even working days either

Thanks everybody for your comments. I have had a couple come in today. I am still missing a four card lot from the Netherlands which was worth over US$200 though, which is starting to really worry me. There are still a couple of US$30-40 cards from the US I am still waiting for as well.

To agree with some of you, I have had a couple from the US which I bought two weeks ago that have already arrived. But there is a t-shirt I ordered from Sydney that hasn't arrived after 3 weeks.

I am just plain confused!

Ive had a card from the US arrive over a month later as they were held up at customs.
The seller said it was quite common.

Back
Top Bottom