FREE - Miscellaneous NBA cards - Fleer, SkyBox, Upper Deck

iltby

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jos
eBay User
iltby12345
Hi all,

I'm selling my girlfriend's basketball cards for her. There are no complete sets, just a lot of randoms. I'm very negotiable on price so please make any/all offers :) Pickup in Sydney, otherwise I can post in a normal envelope.

- 1993 Upper Deck cards x 14 - Vlade Divac, Michael Adams, Gerald Wilkins, Randy Brown, Tim Legler, Carl Herrera, Bimbo Coles, Joe Courtney, Pete Chilcutt, Chris Mills, Kevin Duckworth, Tyrone Hill, Fat Lever, Tom Chamber - $10 plus postage

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6017.jpeg
IMG_6018.jpeg
IMG_6019.jpeg

- 1994 Fleer NBA 15x - Danny Manning, Mark Price, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Scott Brooks, Derrick McKey, Haywoode Workman, Bimbo Coles, Todd Day, Donald Royal, Jeff Malone, Cedric Ceballos, Mitch Richmond, Tyrone Corbin, Bryon Russell, Michael Adams - $10 plus postage

IMG_6020.jpeg
IMG_6021.jpeg
IMG_6022.jpeg
IMG_6023.jpeg

- 1994-95 Fleer Triple Threats Latrell Sprewell single card - $5 plus postage

IMG_6024.jpeg
IMG_6025.jpeg

- 1992 Wild Card 1st edition Ronald Coleman card - $5 plus postage

IMG_6026.jpeg
IMG_6027.jpeg

- 1994-95 Fleer All Star Weekend Karl Malone single card - $5 plus postage

IMG_6028.jpeg
IMG_6029.jpeg

- 1994 Ted Williams Piatkowski single card - $2 plus postage

IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6031.jpeg

- 1994 Skybox cards x4 - Isiah Thomas, Steve Smith, Mark Price, International Rules - $4 plus postage

IMG_6032.jpeg
IMG_6033.jpeg

- 1990 Skybox cards x16 - Kenny Smith, Kevin McHale, Brian Rowsom, Winston Bennett, Steve Kerr, Todd Lichti, Blair Rasmussen, Bill Laimbeer, Mitchell Wiggins, Rik Smits, Larry Drew, Fred Roberts, Tony Campbell, Sidney Lowe, Johnny Newman, Danny Young, Dana Barros, Bernard King - $10 plus postage

IMG_6034.jpeg
IMG_6035.jpeg
IMG_6036.jpeg

hey mate condition of those cards are pretty bad :( you maybe best going for $10 for the lot the players and the 90s cards aren't worth a lot of money sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Great memories of these type of cards in this type of condition. This is from the days when they were just trading cards and you would take them to school in a rubber band or your lunch box to trade them. They are special but maybe a little hard to sell but good luck.

Great memories of these type of cards in this type of condition. This is from the days when they were just trading cards and you would take them to school in a rubber band or your lunch box to trade them. They are special but maybe a little hard to sell but good luck.
Thanks! I know they’re mostly of nostalgic value, just don’t want to chuck them out. I’ll donate them if no one buys them

Bumping this up to offer them all for free if anyone would like them, just pay the postage :)

Back
Top Bottom