Mid 90's Rugby League Week Magazine Folder...

Colesy

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
e-b-a-y-market
Hey guys.. Just going through a lot of the old Rugby league magazines etc I've collected over the last few years and realized I had this...

Rugby League Week Collector's Yellow Folder (A3 Size) with about 50 league week magazines fro 93-95..

What I am wondering is if anyone can give me any info on the album and whether its rare or pretty common?
Keen to know what you think it's worth if anything at all?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I would say that it is pretty rare, that is the 1st 1 that i have seen, though i would not know a value at all.

No help from me, just know that it is rare.

Fark - I am so dumb.

You know...I looked at the pics and even said to my wife 'hey look at this...dude has RLW binder on OCT and coincidentally there's one on Ebay now too!'

Slap to head. Slap to head. Damn this flu.

Fark - I am so dumb.

You know...I looked at the pics and even said to my wife 'hey look at this...dude has RLW binder on OCT and coincidentally there's one on Ebay now too!'

Slap to head. Slap to head. Damn this flu.

I started bidding when i went to the link

I know someone who has every Big League from the 1970's to present day.

It's mine when he finally passes away.

Bugger me if I know where I'm gonna store it or if my wife will let me rent a rental space to house it in. LOL!

what's postage to Sydney?

Hey I weighed the folder with magazines - comes out at 8.2kg..

Thing is 45cm long x 32cm wide x 11cm deep..

Did AUS Post quote based on getting box little bit bigger to fit in and weight @ 9kg - comes out at $20 - I would say would be $25 all up inc box costs etc.

That was quote to 2000 in NSW.

Back
Top Bottom