Michael Jordan is coming to Australia

I ma pretty sure they reported this 4months ago.

Anyway..

Time to get some basketball cards and IP autos lol.

I doubt we would even be able to get with 100metres of him haha.

maybe we should all chip in for a hot woman to seduce him. Then when he is compramised.

She pulls out a whole suitcase of cards to sign haha.

Jordan coming to Melbourne!

Courtesy of foxsports;

Michael Jordan is coming to Australia for the first time.

MJ ... in his glory days.Source: AFP
Jordan, arguably the greatest basketballer of all time and one of the world's most recognisable athletes, will be in Melbourne for the Presidents Cup golf tournament from November 14-20.

The 48-year-old, often pictured on the golf course smoking a cigar, will be joint assistant for captain Fred Couples's American team as they compete against the International team, including Australia's best, at Royal Melbourne.

Couples confirmed Jordan, along with pro-golfer and fellow assistant Jay Haas, would make the trip.

"I'm excited to once again be sharing this experience with two close friends," Couples said.

Catch all the action from the Presidents Cup LIVE and EXCLUSIVE on Fox Sports in November.

"Both are very excited about the trip, especially with this being Michael's first time to Australia.

"It's great to know that he is thoroughly excited and fired up to once again help our team to victory as he did in (the 2009 Presidents Cup in) San Francisco.

"Michael is such a great competitor and there are various ways that he can serve to help our team."

Jordan, majority owner of basketball team the Charlotte Bobcats, will fill several roles.

Jordan has a great relationship with many of the American players expected in Melbourne and will not only be a motivator for them, but also take some of the promotional heat during the week.

"Both are very excited about the trip, especially with this being Michael's first time to Australia."

Let's hope he likes his first visit and will keep coming back :)

Re: Jordan coming to Melbourne!

no chance to visit WA?

He's coming for the Presidents Golf tourney...... It's in Melbourne, thats the only reason for his trip.

I'll be coming over their for this and trying to get on course for a couple of days. Heard through the grapevine he's pretty relaxed walking around the golf course!

I'm hoping to at least see him, as I'll be at the tournament and vice-captains will be part of the ceremonies which I'll see. Meeting him would make my life, but I can't guess on the odds until I'm there. Very slim chances with security I'm sure, but you never know.

gonna be funny seeing a heap of 20-40 yr olds all rocking upto the golf minus the nanna knits. there will be about 4000 bball jerseys worn at once on a golf course! someone should contact guiness for this.

I find it rather funny that Jordan is going to have thousands of "male groupies" trying to catch the merest glimpse of him. At least Beiber has females (even though they may be young) clamouring to see him.

Oh, I almost forgot Beiber does have Tom12 as well.

im as big a fan as the next guy, but i wouldnt waste my time just to get a glimpse of him, or even 'meet' him. he wont even be playing golf...

im as big a fan as the next guy, but i wouldnt waste my time just to get a glimpse of him, or even 'meet' him. he wont even be playing golf...

Would hardly be a "waste" of time to meet him...

I'll be driving to Melbourne for the weekend, any chance I can even get a handshake, auto or even a Hello out of the GOAT and I'll be there. Would be a dream come true for people who have followed him for so many years!

Back
Top Bottom