Status
Not open for further replies.

Stern Blend

OzCardTrader
Real Name
George
eBay User
-
Not looking for trades just $. About 1050 MJ's cards, 25 stickers. Also 2 full sets of oversized cards, a sound card, 2 sets of metal cards and an unopened rare air set. All cards in NM/Mint condition except 1. No duplicates in this lot. Have got numerous of each card over the yrs and so I have always swapped them for the card in the best condition. Lots of rare hard to find MJ's, takes a long time to build a collection this big.
Will give people on here and facebook the first chance at them. They will be listed on ebay and other sites when able.
Please only real offers, prefer to sell as whole.
Thanks for looking.
To view pictures on facebook, friend ozsports collectables or click link to photobucket.
http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/sternblend/library/Michael Jordan?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Some really nice cards in that lot Greg, well done on sticking it together over the time.
Any idea on round-a-bout price you've got on them?

What can you tell us about the Rookie Cards, reprints, legit, etc? Also the Fleer Sticker and Star Co cards.

Info like this might help strike up a deal for yourself.

GL with the sale(s), massive collection!

I think the sticker is genuine but the stars and fleer I'd say are reprints. Really wanted to sell as lot for about $5000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom