MGB - 2 boxes

Andy28

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andre
20p1nvm.jpg

rrig0m.jpg

Meh ok i suppose. I like the modok, not a huge spider-woman fan though.

Yeah some of the sketches being pulled do seem a bit myeh, but others are pretty awesome. Not much middle ground though.

Short cut taken in that first one with the character on the right turned away like that and the Spider woman card looks a bit odd...like either side was done by a different artist ? Lot more detail on the RH side...

Will be opening mine from the OCT case sell tomorrow night...fingers crossed!

haha to me these are kind of middle ground. I actually dont mind the art too much, just the characters are not of massive appeal to me. The Nova with the back turned is indeed a short cut though i agree.

At least you didn't get Mooster Fantastic ! Sorry Tak35bne.
Yeah :( poor Dave it's gotta be the worst one I've seen. Some of the sketches are quite good but I didn't get any characters I was after from the case I opened either. I also don't like how a lot of the sketches are drawn in profile and don't look like a battle at all :( anyone pulls a nice rogue/Phoenix/x-23 or psylocke they want to sell let me know!!!

I really like that Iceman sketch and think it'd look good as a standalone sketch (without Nova half)..if you'd be interested in selling or trading let me know :)

Hey Cat. I would consider trading the puzzle for another puzzle or selling as a pair but probably wouldn't break them up since the Nova only really works as part of the battle and not a stand alone.

Hey Cat. I would consider trading the puzzle for another puzzle or selling as a pair but probably wouldn't break them up since the Nova only really works as part of the battle and not a stand alone.
Lol, sorry didn't mean to confuse you. I would buy the whole thing, would just personally use it as just an iceman sketch ;) I don't have any puzzles available for trade, but if you had a price in mind let me know :) Thanks

Back
Top Bottom