Messi Card Collection

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Just noticed a post from Futbol_Cards on another forum, an official Messi card collection. Made by Icons.com , cards are only distributed out of Japan though. Hopefully they don't just stop with Messi...

http://www.icons.com/aboutjapanmessicards

messi1_zps9a9006aa.jpg

messi4_zpsc208d887.jpg

messi2_zpsfa33a56f.jpg

messi3_zps1931f8d6.jpg

messi5_zps671abb03.jpg

Yeah I saw these a few days ago on eBay, I might give the 2013 Futera Unique a miss and go for these instead.

Was more making a comparison with the AFL side of things mate - for example James Hird, Gary Ablett Snr, Ron Barassi. Even a 3-card set of those players would be amazing as a release.

Was more making a comparison with the AFL side of things mate - for example James Hird, Gary Ablett Snr, Ron Barassi. Even a 3-card set of those players would be amazing as a release.

We can keep on dreaming with Select :rolleyes:

This looks like an interesting release..Does Icons have the license to use the Barcelona and Argentina images for their release?

We can keep on dreaming with Select :rolleyes:

This looks like an interesting release..Does Icons have the license to use the Barcelona and Argentina images for their release?
Icons already sells signed pics of Messi in his kit, as well as signed shirts, so presume it would be under the same licence to do so? Not sure how all that works myself...

you could easily argue but i think, G.O.A.T
NBA: MJ
Tennis: Federer or Rod Laver? Argue?? lol
Golf: Tiger
Boxing: Some say Ali? others say Rocky Marciano? recent trainers say Manny Pacquiao could come close due to having so many titles in different weight divisions while defending them multiple times
AFL: James hird :p:p:p

But i dont think there is much of an argement for Soccer: in my opinion Messi has already accoplished amazing things besides a world cup, could we say this guy is going to be a GOAT?

rishgoon lol yeah your right a bit more time.

bomber5 $140 per box and $2800 a case (give or take with exchange rates and add shipping etc....) I can source out a case if anyone is interested as pre orders are being taken now by ibex.

i think iill skip on the box and case and buy a auto outright on ebay lol

That's if the Japanese market doesn't buy them all up before they hit eBay i.e 2001 Panini Calcio etc...

Back
Top Bottom