Merlin's Premier Gold 1996/97 International Masters of the Game

sparky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Anthony
I'm after 4 cards from Merlins Premier Gold 96/97 series.

The 4 cards are from the international masters of the game sub set

M5- Peter Schmeichel

M7- Steve McManaman

M8- Eric Cantona

M11- Ruud Gullit

Does anyone know if there were any case cards for this set?

The site Rishgoon links to is a good site, but they have a lot of incorrect information unfortunately by the looks of it on there...not bad for a free site though.

there were definately NOT case cards for this 1996-97 set - 110% certain, so you just need to find the 4 cards sparky!!

The case cards were only ever produced for the MPG2000 set - these were cards much larger of the standard versions C1 Becks, C2 Bergkamp, C3 Zola & C4 Owen (if you didn't know that already??!!)

The site Rishgoon links to is a good site, but they have a lot of incorrect information unfortunately by the looks of it on there...not bad for a free site though.

there were definately NOT case cards for this 1996-97 set - 110% certain, so you just need to find the 4 cards sparky!!

The case cards were only ever produced for the MPG2000 set - these were cards much larger of the standard versions C1 Becks, C2 Bergkamp, C3 Zola & C4 Owen (if you didn't know that already??!!)

Thanks for the information. I did stumble across the soccer card index site a while back but i wasn't convinced there were any. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have bohinen kanchelskis asprilla giggs viali.
I was after the rest but only want mint condition.
What doubles do you have and how much do you want?

Back
Top Bottom