Member Thankyou Sticky

thanks to Cherry (G And Renee) for the free MVP box that i busted last night with the missus was alot of fun cheers guys!

A big thank you to Dave aka AussieLaker for helping me get started with collecting cards!
I'm from Singapore and honestly the market is rather small here, so am very glad to find OCT.
Even happier to find someone like Dave, who actually charged me less than the postal cost when sending me stuff, and didn't even ask for the shortfall in return!
Not to mention many other great deals.
Cheers mate, you're a great bloke :thumbsup:

Big thanks to many Members on here who have been a huge help with my elton brand PC pushing close to 150+ cards including some real nice gems.. thanks guys

not mention the ray allens David robinsons and nate Robinson's too

Massive thanks to the fabled Quicksilver, which along with a card I'd asked him to bid on for me which was US bidders only, sent me some bonus cards that have to be SEEN to be believed.
LEGEND =D>

A huge thanks to Andrew (Billyhoyle) for the free Handle magazines and another Andrew (devo) for the free Dexter season 4 base set.

I really appreciate your generosity guys! :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Matt (SBF) for helping me out with some massive PC cards, you sir are a legend!!!!
My biggest mailday will be up tonight. :D

Thanks heaps to Matt (Shawn Bradley Fan) for helping me with a US auction. Something (part anyway) that's been on my wantlist for a while now too!

Back
Top Bottom