Member Thankyou Sticky

Huge thanks to UFCTrader for the amazing generosity with todays UFC ticket (not often you get a free ticket from a total stranger worth $425) and only 4 rows back from the ring :kick::thumbsup:

I suffer from a brain and back injury now so I'm so very greatful and thankful for Glenn at goldcoastcards for taking the time to talk to me with heaps of helpful advice and for lining me up a case of 09 champions so I can play with the rest of you soon :thumbsup: Thanks again Glenn can't wait for them to turn up mate, your the best ;) If anyone needs helpful friendly advice there's heaps on this site. Hope to spend more time here as I get more into the NRL cards but that depends on how the old body is going..so take care all and be good to your selves and each other.

A big Thank You too Matt & Graeme =D>, for helping me with some Cricket cards and for the generous freebies. Much appreciated fellas :thumbsup:

Just want to send a huge thank you to Brian (spottyroach) for our recent deal. We just traded some cards and to my suprise they came in a huge padded bag, why, because Brian sent me a Broncos Ergon Energy sponsors mug.........so thanks for the extras mate, ur a legend.

Dave

Big shout out to Stephan aka Dangerskillz for the bonus die cut sketch card! Love your work. Keep it up.

Thank You

Andrew

Huge Thanks to 3 Matt's!:worthy:

Matty83- Thanks for the 4 Cards you gave from the That Giveaway!:)
Matty4292- Thanks For the That Awesome Auto!:D
GarnettFan4Life- Thanks for the Unbelievable Surprise, Didn't Expect it and lastly I Love the Card!:hearts:

Huge Thanks to 3 Matt's!:worthy:

Matty83- Thanks for the 4 Cards you gave from the That Giveaway!:)
Matty4292- Thanks For the That Awesome Auto!:D
GarnettFan4Life- Thanks for the Unbelievable Surprise, Didn't Expect it and lastly I Love the Card!:hearts:

Was going to ask if it was there yet!
Very nice looking aren't they!!!! Mailday time? scan that badboy up ready for the playoffs :cool:
No probs mate enjoy!

Quick but big thanks to Karl aka Kalsta26!

He did some box breaks the other day and pulled a DeJuan Blair Totally Gold /25 which was the only Totally Gold I didn't have.
I pm'd him to ask for a price and his response was....

"sorry, it has already gone!.... it is all packed up and ready to post to drob50!"

What a bloody champ! Even without knowing that I needed it, he sent it to me FREE!!

Thanks Karl! Will get you back soon mate!

Big belated thanks to Drob50 for throwing in a couple of Timeless Treasures out of /50 and /25 into an order i made last week, as well as a couple of other freebies as well, this guy is a superb asset to this site!

A big big thank you goes out to drob50, for the free 10/11 classics base set! along with the free rookies, awesome stuff, so stoked, and would love to get him back when i have an established collection haha! huge huge thank you, so generous and an ideal ozcardtrader!

another massive thank you to LeRoy, this dude sent me some Granger rookies to help me start up my Granger pc. It's a massive gesture and it's people like him who make this hobby what it is today!

I gotta give a MASSIVE shoutout to Anthony aka as.close.

Sent me a PM offering a couple of Devin Harris base cards. Didnt want $ for them, and was sending them for free, I was extatic at the offer as it was, and then he tells me he threw in a couple of "others" he found.

Little care package arrives today, a stack of base cards I need, couple of GU cards (1 I REALLY need!), and a couple of #'d cards that I DEFINITELY need!!

Card Karma will come back around my friend, thank you so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom