Member Mail and yet another set card...

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
Not expecting (or remembering) that i had more mail on the way from members, i made a mailday post yesterday.. wish i had waited, but anyway.

This one is available and came in from Jaames. Cheers mate.
JamesHarden09-10CrownRoyaleAuto.jpg

Another one that is available for the next few days as i need some $$ for a pc card is this one that came in from Tezza, thanks for that one bud.
StephenCurryTreasuresApprenticeGUAuto.jpg

and now...

the one that cost me WAY too much for my set....

John Wall Jumbo Freshman Patch #/25...

01-JohnWall.jpg

$150 later and i can finally add the most expensive part of the set.

Thanks for looking :v:

SICK SICK SICK patch there Festy. I agree they are overpriced. Especially since they are event worn and not game worn. However next year when he is fully fit and gets a full season in I reckon wall will be a 20ppg 10apg player. Well done though on your pickups.

Nice pick ups Festy. It seem that with all sets everyone always talks about overpaying for at least one or two cards

Ouch - sent to the WALL! Had to do it for the set chase though mate, will be well worth it! Can't be too many completed sets so hopefully that sort of cost gets factored in if you decide to sell... Can't wait to see what you're waiting on that warrants selling some quality cardboard!

I have been waiting for you to show the Wall mailday - sure didn't let me down. Love it!

Back
Top Bottom