Melbourne Sports Card Meetup

bm335

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
shopperholicau
Hi Guys

I'm thinking about organising a Melbourne sports card meet up, potentially making this a regular event every second month or so.

I'm aware of catch ups in Sydney and Adelaide, but havn't seen many similar events organised for the Melbourne guys and girls and thought that this would be a good opportunity. Put some faces to the names, chat about our collections, the hobby in general. Potentially do some trades, that sort of thing. Grab a coffee / pizza and continue supporting the community. I'm a basketball card collector, but it would be cool to learn about other sports too.

Just putting out the feelers to gauge interest at the moment. Please let me know below if you would be interested and share your thoughts on location, any ideas and so forth.

Looking forward to chatting about it further!

Hi Guys

I'm thinking about organising a Melbourne sports card meet up, potentially making this a regular event every second month or so.

I'm aware of catch ups in Sydney and Adelaide, but havn't seen many similar events organised for the Melbourne guys and girls and thought that this would be a good opportunity. Put some faces to the names, chat about our collections, the hobby in general. Potentially do some trades, that sort of thing. Grab a coffee / pizza and continue supporting the community. I'm a basketball card collector, but it would be cool to learn about other sports too.

Just putting out the feelers to gauge interest at the moment. Please let me know below if you would be interested and share your thoughts on location, any ideas and so forth.

Looking forward to chatting about it further!
Whereabouts in Melbourne mate?

Posted on a different thread but also very keen. Happy to help in any way or just attend, feel like we need a Melbourne sports card show, or even just a trade/sale day

Back
Top Bottom