Meigray for the Young Trece

derotter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Vincent
2 weeks ago, I received a private message from a French follow telling me that he saw an auction on Ebay Australia for a game-worn jersey of Paul George.

Very sceptical about the auction:

- 0 feedback profile
- the item could not be viewed on the global website, as I'm living in France and the seller in Australia
- unable to contact the seller via mobile, as I have a terrible Windows phone and the app does not support this function on the OS

The same guy who talked to me about the auction (thanks to him!) gave me the contact address to the seller, and we finally reached a fair agreement on the price.

So after the Easter Sunday, he gave me a tracking number, using the EMS service.

And today (9 days after the shipment, personal record), I received this piece of beauty in my mailbox, nice timing with the clutch play of PG against the Wiz, and the current situation (1 win away from the PO, GO PACERS :goat:)

https://vine.co/v/eu96jE1gYKP

Pictures have been shot this morning with the same crappy mobile phone, I'll post better photos taken with my camera later.

HAVE A NICE DAY :wave::woot:

Great piece of memorabilia - now you just need a copy of the game that he wore it in!

Wow - i'm no PG pr Pacers fan and even I'd be stoked with that hanging on my wall!

Thanks for the comments guys.

Unfortunately Pacers won't make the playoffs and Paul George strained his left calf muscle, I really hope that they'll come back better next year :(

Wow - i'm no PG pr Pacers fan and even I'd be stoked with that hanging on my wall!

I'll have the jersey framed, but my GF won't tolerate to hang it on my wall anyway uhuh

Thanks for the comments guys.

Unfortunately Pacers won't make the playoffs and Paul George strained his left calf muscle, I really hope that they'll come back better next year :(

I'll have the jersey framed, but my GF won't tolerate to hang it on my wall anyway uhuh
Well if you can't hang it on your wall there's plenty of room on my wall...:whistle:

Sorry Brendan, but no way that I let this jersey go :whistle:

I need to reorganize my personal space, between photobooks, vinyls & audio equipment, it became a mess and the tolerance of my GF is decreasing consequently :offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom