Meeting players

kkingebayacct

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Kay
Hi, I was wondering whether anyone would know if it possible to meet the players after the game At jubilee oval as I'm going to the dragons tigers game tomorrow afternoon?
Thanks in advance

Pretty sure if you hang out at the front gates you shouldn’t have a problem. A lot of the past Dragons legends I think only go to Kogarah games too so you might grab them too!

Outside gate A after the game most of the players will leave that way. You should be able to meet most of them there.

Or you could go to yesterdays members signing day, which was postponed from earlier in the month due to not all the players being available because of Origin and then after waiting hours be told you can't see them all anyway you need to pick which half you would like to see!!!

Gold / Platinum / 20+ year members and their children left not very happy about having half a signed jersey / half a signed team poster.

Sorry off topic and having a rant.....

Ross

Last edited:
Or you could go to yesterdays members signing day, which was postponed from earlier in the month due to not all the players being available because of Origin and then after waiting hours be told you can't see them all anyway you need to pick which half you would like to see!!!

Gold / Platinum / 20+ year members and their children left not very happy about having half a signed jersey / half a signed team poster.

Sorry off topic and having a rant.....

Ross
Sounds like a Broncos fan day.

Back
Top Bottom