McGrady could be heading to the Motor City

His knees/back are the issue. Maybe he'll be a "grant hill" type of player at best. His 25ppg days are long gone IMO.

his glory days are behind him for sure..... But if he can stay fit he'd be a solid contributer and good to have around. Still think he could have a big impact in small bursts off the bench for someone!

his glory days are behind him for sure..... But if he can stay fit he'd be a solid contributer and good to have around. Still think he could have a big impact in small bursts off the bench for someone!

Can't wait to see what sorta impact he has no matter where he ends up!!!

We were after him a few years ago for some reason!

I don't think he will be a good fit but ya never know.

We need Pistons players who play D though not past scorers with no knees

We were after him a few years ago for some reason!

I don't think he will be a good fit but ya never know.

We need Pistons players who play D though not past scorers with no knees

lol true! But he still adds some deoth to the bench, just need charlie v and bg7 to stand up.

yeah i dont like the mcgrady fit with the pistons either, it is a little eerily similar to the iverson signing a few seasons back - being signed just for the sake of it and ude to nobody else wanting him... and not necessarily because he fits the mould of the team
realistically a guy with tmacs talent should be going to a contending team that is 1-2 pieces away from winning it all... going to a rebuilding team doesnt benefit anyone - mcgrady or the pistons

bg7 is a star make no mistake about it, as clutch as anybody in the league except for kobe

I was actually at the game in Detroit when he injured his ankle last year haha

I don't think Mcgrady is a good fit anywhere these days. He still wants to be the man and no one want's him to be!

He is like Boozer. Will get injured at some stage this year!

haha

I do hope he turns out half decent.

I don't want to have to erase him from my memory like that allen iverson guy

if tmac stays healthy, and thats a very big if, he should be able to help this team... rumors are circling that the pistons are gonna try and shop prince expring contract as theyll have a logjam at that sg/sf position with bg7, hamilton, villanueva, mcgrady, prince, summers... somethings gotta give surely

pistons have great size in the frontcourt though with wallace, daye, kwame, rookie monroe, jerebko, wilcox all 6'10" and taller

Back
Top Bottom