Mayo Triple Rainbow!! (bonus Logoman Rainbow)

onvison

OJ Mayo Collector
Real Name
John
Here may just be the first time ever in one Mailday, I have completed three rainbows all at the same time with one being a Logoman Rainbow! Thanks for attending history today.

First Rainbow is a beautiful set that kind of gets overlooked due to the sheer bulk of 12-13 releases.
Panini Elite..
rainbow1.jpg

Second Rainbow needs no introduction, The one and only.
Panini Crusade..
rainbow2.jpg

Third Rainbow is Magenta, Cyan, Yellow and Black. The Logoman Rainbow.
Panini National Treasures Logoman Plates..
rainbow3.jpg

Since I have yet to track down the actual Logoman from NT, Ill have to settle with the Power of the Plates and photoshop to create Logoplate2000!
logoplate.jpg

enjoyenjoyenjoy!

Logoplate2000 ftw! How has the Mayo logoman not come up yet? Is it 1/1?

Figured you got that Crusade black, I spotted it on BO the other day. Love this set!

Love the rainbows but that Logoplate is impressive - need to grab the logoman regardless of cost! heh heh

Thanks for the comments, who doesn't love a rainbow. There can only be one.

/5! In my experience /5s are harder pulls than /1s..
You're not wrong! For some stupid reason I find it impossible to find cards #/5 as apposed to 1/1s from certain sets. Drives me nuts

someone should post a Rainbow display thread. would love to see all the Complete Rainbows out there (complete = including the /1)
I think you should make one, I have a few I could add. I'd suggest maybe making it a rainbow/parallel thread. With atleast 3 cards to the parallels.

After the rain............................................the RAINBOW !!!! BOOM BOOM !

Congratz mate !

Back
Top Bottom