graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
As a courtesy to other members you should have a maximum of two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads in each section.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.

Like it.
When bumping my sales threads in other sports sections, similar practices have popped up there as well. Not sure if it's worth a Sticky in them too?

As a courtesy to other members you should have a maximum of two (2) Buy Sell Trade threads in each section.

Do not post a new thread for every single card. Do not post a new thread for every single set.

If you have more that two ACTIVE threads in this forum, all threads will be removed. This will allow all members a fair chance to advertise their cards for sale.
I have 2 completed threads that the items were sold, and they have been marked as Sold. Do I need to manually delete them? Thank you

Can an admin or mod please contact me?

I've had a listing removed twice now, and I don't believe it breaches any of the rules.

I certainly don't have more than 2 active listings.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Can an admin or mod please contact me?

I've had a listing removed twice now, and I don't believe it breaches any of the rules.

I certainly don't have more than 2 active listings.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I had a signed MJ photo 8x10 that I had authenticated with PSA and it came back as "likely not legit" so I ripped it up. rather than try and sell it to get some $ back or let that person then defraud someone else I though that was the best option. even though yours is a facsimile auto and you stated that, I wouldn't put it past some people trying to pass off as legit so hence it's easier just to not allow it. cheers

Back
Top Bottom