Matty76's triple Certified box bust!

Matty76

Banned User
Real Name
Matt Gartside
eBay User
matt2009g
Good afternoon one and all! I was away last week so today is bust day!! 3 boxes of Certified to bust :)

Results of box 1 below:

Patrick Dangerfield Medal Winner (hmmm, was in pack number four)

All Australian: Rory Sloane, Toby Greene, Josh Kennedy (WCE), Joel Selwood, Dane Rampe, Alex Rance

Certified 460: Rory Atkins #10, Steele Sidebottom #143, Karl Amon #133, Andrew Gaff #362, Sam Mayes #56, Liam Shiels #197, Andrew McGrath #435, David Mundy #150, Josh Bruce #441, Christian Salem #135, Marcus Bontempelli #15, checklist no. 4 #97

Goal to Goal: Taylor Walker #170, Jobe Watson #204, Henry Schade #24

Rookie Cards: Fergus Greene #193, Todd Marshall #168

Certified Signature: Steven May #36

Box 2:

Patrick Dangerfield Medal Winner (pack bloody four!!)

All Australian: Cyril Rioli, Eddie Betts, Patrick Dangerfield, Tom Lynch, Dan Hannebery, Heath Shaw

Certified 460: Will Hoskin-Elliott #365, Shannon Hurn #258, Eddie Betts #161, Robbie Gray #80, Dayne Beams #126, Travis Cloke #169, Jack Newnes #333, Jarryd Roughead #436, Mitch Duncan #407, Bradley Hill #232, Lachie Plowman #331, Essendon checklist #373

Goal to Goal: Adam Treloar #122, Rory Sloane #255, Joe Daniher #247

Rookie cards: Lachlan Tiziane #154, Jacob Allison #187

Certified Signature: Max Gawn! :) #112

Box 3:

Jason Johannisen Medal Winner

All Australian: Rory Sloane, Toby Greene, Joel Selwood, Dane Rampe, Lance Franklin, Max Gawn

Certified 460: Harry Marsh #187, Devon Smith #68, Shane Savage #378, Matt Priddis #439, Darcy Byrne-Jones #451, Jeff Garlett #31, Lachie Neale #288, Jarryd Lyons #236, Travis Varcoe #105, Paul Puopolo #452, Tom Rockliff #4, North Melbourne checklist #64

Goal to Goal: David Armitage #172, Peter Wright #263, Kurt Tippett #189

Rookie Cards: Myles Poholke #194, Lachlan Tiziani #217

Certified Signature: Liam Shiels #58

Extremely disappointed overall - I won't be taking this type of risk again with future Select releases, I'll just pay for the cards I want.

Everything above is for sale.

Last edited:
Really sorry to hear that mate :(

Hope the next pack/box you bust, produces something very significant!

Geez mate, this game can be cruel at times, but it's amazing how your next big hit erases the disappointment.

You know it will happen!

I dont want to rub it in but my first box, 3 packs in got a tex walker sig redemption.
Just got to be the right box at the right time eh?
Nothing of note after that though......:)

I dont want to rub it in but my first box, 3 packs in got a tex walker sig redemption.
Just got to be the right box at the right time eh?
Nothing of note after that though......:)

Yeah... don't wanna rub it in, but I will and finish it with a smiley. Muppet!

I apologise for that. I was just trying to comment on the variances of box breaks and this I am not of the age where I truely understand emojis. No offence was meant.

No worries mate.
Undecided on the Tex. I got a few more boxes to break so will wait and see.
Already had an offer and told him the same thing. It's a really cool card though. I never get that lucky so was just a little bit overexcited.

Back
Top Bottom