Penrith Panthers Match Worn Jersey Mailday x 2 (Updated)

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

The Panthers had a sale on match worn jerseys, ones that were used in the first half of the year.

I managed to pick up this beauty and I have since photo matched it to the game in Round 7 against the Sharks at Pepper Stadium. The Panthers lost but they have never to my knowledge offered up standard home match worn jerseys for sale or auction (always the heritage/indigenous/Women In League etc)

This jersey shows lots of use (inside of the neck is ripped and there is still the tape which holds the GPS in place) and I have matched it in a few areas to the jersey worn in the Sharks game.

20170708_201031.jpg

20170708_200953.jpg

20170708_201050.jpg

Matt+Moylan+NRL+Rd+7+Panthers+v+Sharks+IKJAx-wwfprx.jpg

Pretty happy with the pick up!

Might have another jersey to add shortly too!

Cheers
Matt

I'm a huge playerworn cowboys jersey collector! I love it! It's kinda put cards into the background a bit!

Nice addition!!

Thanks.....really enjoying tracking these down and adding to the collection. Might have another one due soon!

Cheers
Matt

Sweet addition

I'm curious about the provenance as Moylan doesn't seem to get dirty or spill any blood to match the jersey to a picture, did the club issue C.O.A.

Cheers
Ross

Matty...you bugger ....:)

I got the away jersey...was wondering who jagged his home jersey...

Congrats....considering buying another player...the prices are good...

that is awesome, knowing it is one of a kind and knowing what game it was from makes it that little bit cooler, there is something special about owning a match worn jersey I love looking at my Paul Gallen hanging on the wall.

Hi everyone,

As per the Matt Moylan post above, I managed to grab another 2 match worn jerseys from the Panthers shop.

The reason why they are selling these jerseys off is that there was a slight change to the sponsor on the back and they had new jerseys arrive.

So all of the jerseys they have sold off have been from games up to Round 9 this year when the new jerseys arrived. This makes it easier to match them to the specific game they were worn in.

Now the first one is from a guy who scored 2 spectacular tries today against the Tigers and having met him a few times, he is an awesome person as well.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak Match Worn Away Jersey (yet to be matched to a game.....will do some research soon).

DWZ Front.jpg

DWZ Back.jpg

The last one is from probably my favourite Panthers player at the moment.

I was able to photo match this to the game against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium in round 9 where he played 59 minutes with 120 running metres, 35 tackles and a Try assist!

This jersey shows a heap of use and quite frankly it stinks.........not sure if its been washed but it really smells!

Reagan Campbell-Gillard Match Worn Away Jersey (Worn vs Parramatta - Round 9 - Photo Match).

RCG Front.jpg

RCG Back.jpg

NRL+Rd+8+Eels+v+Panthers+5KjnO3fOdFmx.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Hi everyone,

As per the Matt Moylan post above, I managed to grab another 2 match worn jerseys from the Panthers shop.

The reason why they are selling these jerseys off is that there was a slight change to the sponsor on the back and they had new jerseys arrive.

So all of the jerseys they have sold off have been from games up to Round 9 this year when the new jerseys arrived. This makes it easier to match them to the specific game they were worn in.

Now the first one is from a guy who scored 2 spectacular tries today against the Tigers and having met him a few times, he is an awesome person as well.

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak Match Worn Away Jersey (yet to be matched to a game.....will do some research soon).

DWZ Front.jpg

DWZ Back.jpg

The last one is from probably my favourite Panthers player at the moment.

I was able to photo match this to the game against the Parramatta Eels at ANZ Stadium in round 9 where he played 59 minutes with 120 running metres, 35 tackles and a Try assist!

This jersey shows a heap of use and quite frankly it stinks.........not sure if its been washed but it really smells!

Reagan Campbell-Gillard Match Worn Away Jersey (Worn vs Parramatta - Round 9 - Photo Match).

RCG Front.jpg

RCG Back.jpg

NRL+Rd+8+Eels+v+Panthers+5KjnO3fOdFmx.jpg

Cheers
Matt
Come on ref, watch that swinging arm

Leave matagi's head on!!!!

Nice pick ups Matt :)

Used to work in a school few years ago. (Penrith area) Dallins younger brother Joesph went there and Dallin would be there some days to pick him up. The same time a young up and comer used to mentor the kids through the Panthers On The Prowl education program, was doing a great job with the kids till he got regular gig in first grade (Isaiah Yeo). Got replaced by James Roberts (he lasted two weeks???? Lol) then young islander known as Mr Thompson came. Real name is Thompson....???? (Someone help??),

Used to work in a school few years ago. (Penrith area) Dallins younger brother Joesph went there and Dallin would be there some days to pick him up. The same time a young up and comer used to mentor the kids through the Panthers On The Prowl education program, was doing a great job with the kids till he got regular gig in first grade (Isaiah Yeo). Got replaced by James Roberts (he lasted two weeks???? Lol) then young islander known as Mr Thompson came. Real name is Thompson....???? (Someone help??),

Both Dallin and Yeo are great people.....very humble and down to earth. James Roberts was fond of getting into strife......which is what led him again to get punted by the Panthers. He is a prime example of a Million dollar talent and a 10 cent brain.

Funny story about Dallin's brother.....was waiting for a mate inside Pepper stadium and a guy came up to me and asked if I would take a photo on his phone of his family in front of the big player banners they have up at the back of the western stand.

He wanted to get in front of the Dallin banner as it was his big bro.....and about 50 of their family. Hope the photo turned out ok!

Back
Top Bottom