Match Worn Guernsey Signatures Redeemed

skempautos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Very stoked with these, particularly the Wines!! All three redeemed at the same time but funny the Stringer redemption wasn't hole punched.

IMG_0096.JPG

I agree, perhaps they should make a higher end product, something like Upper Deck Exquisite do for the NFL (and used to do for NBA). Personally I only collected signature cards from select, so would much prefer it......
Corey, apart from two patch cards - the unsigned versions (Hawkins and Hannebery) - from this year I am exactly the same as you. It's why I saved so bloody hard for the Heritage album release a few years ago.

Corey, apart from two patch cards - the unsigned versions (Hawkins and Hannebery) - from this year I am exactly the same as you. It's why I saved so bloody hard for the Heritage album release a few years ago.

Was going to pick up a few non-sig guernseys as well, but was hoping for more than a one colour patch. That heritage set is awesome, particularly the Skilton sig!! But was a bit out of my price range.....

Picked up another Beams trying to upgrade the patch, but now not sure which one to keep and which to part with. New one is only 2 colour whereas old one is 3 colour, but new one has a better signature. What are your thoughts??

IMG_0149.JPG

I like the top one. Yes, the bottom patch looks nicer but but compared to having a nice, fully on-card sig, it's no contest.

I like the top one. Yes, the bottom patch looks nicer but but compared to having a nice, fully on-card sig, it's no contest.
I hope they have a bigger area for the signatures next year. A lot of the signatures are squished and/or run off the edge of the card, and some players (I'm looking at you "The Package") didn't even bother trying to stay in the designated signature zone.

And we'll done to select for not venturing down the path of sticker autos. Can you imagine the carnage of some of our blokes trying to remain within the confines of that space.

Back
Top Bottom