Steve
I just wanted to share with my fellow collectors
Can't believe i got the whole set :)
Black, Gold, Silver, FOTL & Base

IMG_1653.jpg

Thanks mate!
I also have the Leckie base Black 1/1
Not sure if to sell/trade or try and get the whole set too

Thanks so much for sharing the image. I am quite envious of your collection. Well done!

Btw, if you decide to sell your Mathew Leckie Black Base card PLEASE let me know. It's the only one I'm missing from his base card set.

Coopdog

Thanks mate

I will be trying to complete the Leckie base set myself
Did u manage to get the /5 /10 etc?

Yep, I've got the Leckie /5, /10, /15, /20, etc plus his Cyrillic text variation card.

I've still got a few to collect though with regards to the other AUS players.

I really enjoy collecting these cards!

very nice!

The WC Prizm's are my favourite to collect also

If you come across any /5 /10 /15/or /20 leckie cards please let me know :)

Thanks!

No worries!

I found my cards on ebay USA. If I see any good deals I'll let you know. In fact, I think there's a Mathew Leckie green crystals card currently listed for USD99.00 or nearest offer. If you decide to negotiate with the seller, don't pay any more than USD60.00 (excluding postage and 10% GST).

The 10% GST fee only came into effect on ebay on 1 July 2018. It's a real pain in the backside!

Coop

Yeah i saw that thanks
I already have the green /25 leckie base

Yeah the extra 10% GST ebay charges really is a sucker Punch!

Missed out on a leckie Power gold today /5 sold for less than $200 AUD!!!

hey guys, I am collecting the australian players and i'm after any Black, gold or gold power cards. Also collecting croatian players .

if any of you are keen on trdaing or selling let me know. I have a gold jedinak scorers club 7/10, cahlll landmark, black 1of1 Admir Mehmedi (switzerland) and phiippe coutinho green crystal 3/25 to offer as trade.

well done on the set STEVE H.

Back
Top Bottom