Massive IP haul

Wookiedragon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
Wookie-dragon
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

First off big thanks to @Diggaz TC for getting the Elite. Really appreciate it.

Had a very big day attending both the Dragons v Titans and then backing up with Panthers v Cowboys.

Would say it was the biggest haul I can remember for one day and in particular for my Dragons PC. Managed to get John Jansen, Michael Sorridimi, Rod Reddy and Michael Weyman as well as a heap of elite and some great Dragons cards as well.

I have added the spares to my trade page.

Cooper's signature has improved since he retired.

Nice haul - the Captain and Impacts look nice, I think I prefer the signed golds last year to the signed 17 Elite foils.

Yeah, Coops took his time signing them too so that was great.

The golds last year were awesome. The silvers came up ok. Missed Nightingale and Field and Frizzell was "in a hurry" so didn't sign . Didn't have McCrone, Dugan and Packer silvers so hopefully I will pick them up in the next few days and finish off the set by seasons end.

Very nice collection, do u have any spares frizzell, packer, field new elite? Missed them up here if u get them can work out a trade with you

Very nice collection, do u have any spares frizzell, packer, field new elite? Missed them up here if u get them can work out a trade with you
Thanks Angry, I still need Frizell and Field myself. Don't have a spare Packer at the moment, hoping to get some to trade next week when they play the Panthers.

I have a couple of Gold Coast ones spare from this years Elite and will hopefully get a couple of Tigers ones this weekend.

I need the Broncos so maybe we can work out a trade for the Spare Broncos ones you have. Also still waiting on you to check your trades for some Dragons IP inserts I messaged you about several times. Pm me if you want to work something out.....

Thanks Angry, I still need Frizell and Field myself. Don't have a spare Packer at the moment, hoping to get some to trade next week when they play the Panthers.

I have a couple of Gold Coast ones spare from this years Elite and will hopefully get a couple of Tigers ones this weekend.

I need the Broncos so maybe we can work out a trade for the Spare Broncos ones you have. Also still waiting on you to check your trades for some Dragons IP inserts I messaged you about several times. Pm me if you want to work something out.....
Yeah mate in the process of sorting a lot of my cards out, eels are here this week that will be it for me for teams up here, until Bronx play finals

are any of the Henry logos available? i need them both if they are

One is for my PC, the other is available for trade. I am tipping he didnt sign very many of them, and can not see him signing many more due to circumstances of him leaving the club.
I have already had several people ask for it, and I am looking at trade offers for it. Prefer a decent trade off my Dragons want list, however would consider some harder ones off my elite and traders want lists.

Back
Top Bottom