Marvel Trading cards, where to buy?

AceTrader

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett Murphy
eBay User
r34p3r90
Hi guys and girls,
I live in melbourne and my usual card stores no longer stock Marvel Cards :( Except the Mavel dice game....Anyone know of a place in melbourne or a good place online to buy them?

Thanks Girls and Boys.

Brett you are going to be looking a long time to find a dealer with a range of Marvel stuff here in AU at the moment. The dollar just makes it too hard.

Ebay :) That's where I buy all my cards. Even with US $ appreciation and shipping, will be cheaper than what stores sell for IMO.

Also you get many dealers busting open cases so they will sell base set/some chase/inserts very cheaply.

Ebay :) That's where I buy all my cards. Even with US $ appreciation and shipping, will be cheaper than what stores sell for IMO.

Also you get many dealers busting open cases so they will sell base set/some chase/inserts very cheaply.

Even with the premium member discount from dacardworld and being offered wholesale prices from my supplier who is part owner in a US card company the dollar STILL makes to too expensive to buy cards in any amount that is worthwhile. Shipping is also the killer.

I have these 3 Marvel promo trading cards, got them in a trade, send me a pm if your interested in them, thanks
Marvel Promo Trading Cards Front.jpg

Marvel Promo Trading Cards Back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom