Marvel NOW!

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Anyone going Marvel NOW! ? Bit expensive at $110 a box, but 3 hits isn't too bad...

Wish the Aussie dollar was holding up a bit better these days though :-(

Looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of artist autos being a "hit" - look at how cheap you can get Marvel Retro ones for!

The set seems a bit overpriced to me. Although, I thought the same of Marvel Fleer Retro and look how that took off :p

I like the binders also. Have you seen the picture of the Sons of Anarchy binder? Looks like a beauty!

Not yet, won't be collecting the SoA series. What I do like the look off is the March 2014 release of Marvel Universe by RA. Tempted to seek permission for a share, only problem is the dollar atm and the fact our shares have not really been supported most likely because of the dollar.

Some sketches from breaks have been posted over on Scoundrel...can't say I'm blown away by what I've seen so far...think 2 boxes of WoM2 would be a better investment...

Hope we see some better ones getting around...

I've been watching the sketches on ebay and have to say I really like the comic cover sketches when they're not just head shots. Just picked up this Lagunsad one.
$_3.JPG

Back
Top Bottom