Marvel metal 1995 6 card promo, gambit promo, 36 card proof

ctec27

OzCardTrader
Real Name
carlin
eBay User
tokoroastuntman
If anyone has any information, photos or is willing to trade a marvel metal 6 card promo, gambit promo or 36 card sheet would be greatly appreciated. Coming up 9 years of hunting with no luck

If anyone has any information, photos or is willing to trade a marvel metal 6 card promo, gambit promo or 36 card sheet would be greatly appreciated. Coming up 9 years of hunting with no luck
Hello - I was just wondering how you ever went with this - after ... 14 years ??

Cheers
John

Hey John,

absolutely nothing! I’m a member on a couple of marvel trading card Facebook groups and no one has ever provided any info when I’ve asked.

I’ve added my collections and nothing back. Seems if there’s more than it’s being held tightly somewhere... haha

Hey John,

absolutely nothing! I’m a member on a couple of marvel trading card Facebook groups and no one has ever provided any info when I’ve asked.

I’ve added my collections and nothing back. Seems if there’s more than it’s being held tightly somewhere... haha
Hey again

Thanks for the reply. Yes I've been looking for the Marvel Metal 6 card uncut sheet for a while as well. Have you ever actually seen one anywhere ?? I haven't.

U probs have seen the Marvel Metal 36 card uncut sheet on ebay for quite a while now ??

I would have a go at it but it's in terrible condition and the seller has it up for $325 BIN or offer.

I did message the seller with a bit of advice but he didn't respond........ :) plus he has 0 feedback and no other items up for sale !!

Did you have the Flasher set and all the Metals etc ? I have the Sphinx promo sheet but missed the 2 page promo sheet on ebay a few months ago.

I'd also like a official binder but they don't come up very often by themselves - always seem to be in auction with the base or Flasher sets etc and always from the USA.

Let me know if you see any of the above ;-)

Cheers
John

Back
Top Bottom