Marvel master set question

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
2012 marvel greatest heroes master set check list???? What exactly do you need? The rittenhousearchives site has a full check list but it seems that some of the desired cards are found 1 in 6 cases etc... Seems a little impossible to have a master set if you need those cards. Or is that not apart of a master set???

A master set does include the incentive cards, they are available on eBay for example. In practice, though, most collectors don't bother trying to get a master set that includes every artist - they will put together all the base/chase except the individual sketches and then collect the sketches they want as well.

yes, if you want a full master you need all of these (and there are several case toppers) as well as a sketch card from each of the 140+ pack pull artists. but i don't understand why you are so concerned about having a master set, very few nonsport collectors bother. collect what you like. Ultimately, there's always several artists whose style i don't like, so why would i bother to have one of their sketch cards in my collection?

i personally collect the base set, the various chase sets and a few sketches. i have a lot of master sets from older sets, before there were sketch cards and huge artist rosters, but i don't bother any more. The closest I have is from DC Legacy where I tried to get a sketch of each of the 30 or so characters I liked and tried to get as wide a range of artists as I could over those 30 sketches.

Back
Top Bottom