Marvel Dangerous Diva's E19, P2,P3,P4,ISP1, Marvel Universe 2011 promo's

kkthxbai

OzCardTrader
Currently working in Japan away from Sydney
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
jpn-x-trade
Basically what's listed in the title. If anyone has the dangerous Diva's E19 Embrace card I will buy depending on price. Also the Promo's listed: P2,P3,P4 & ISP1.

Marvel Universe 2011 promo's: do you guys know if they will get cheaper ? and are they only expensive atm cause they are new ?

Finally Heroes and Villians Promo's and Case topper's. Could'nt fit that one in the title >.< Just going to finish these sets first, then will be in the market for full sets for the older Marvel cards. Oh oh, and 1994 marvel universe Fleer suspended animation card 8, Venom.

Hit us back soon =]

Cheers

---------- Post added 20-08-2011 at 08:10 PM ----------

Oh ****, can someone move this to the wanted thread... dammit.

Assuming you mean the 9 card SDCC set, the reason the Marvel 2011 promos are so expensive is that each one of the nine was only available from one particular dealer at the convention. This means that it was quite a bit of work to assemble a set. Rittenhouse have never made available leftover promos after a convention so there is almost no possibility that there will be some later supply.

Also, if you know someone in US, it's probably easiest to get however many points you need for the E19 card and go through the rewards scheme.

Ah sweet.. dam.. I thought they would release a ton more promo's on the release of 26th October.. For all the buyers. Im new haha.. dunoz how the promo's work usually.

I was in talks with someone in the US about the reward schemes. Also how are you going with the group buy for marvel universe 2011 ? when will that startup, and will you get mini-master sets ? Do you have prices yet ?

I will definitely be doing a group buy for Marvel Universe. Don't have prices yet, and since there's going to be several at about the same time, I will probably set it up a month before release to try and limit confusion.

For Marvel sets I usually open a case for myself plus however many boxes are left over from the group buy. Assuming Rittenhouse sticks to their recent Marvel formula, a case will provide:
- base sets (lots)
- parallel set (1)
- 2-3 sets of common chase
- 2 sets of midlevel chase
- 1 set of rarer chase
- 1 case topper
I usually keep a base set and each of the chase sets but make the parallel and spare chase sets available as well as the case topper. So I will probably have a mini-master available except for the rarer chase set.

For the rewards scheme, I may have spare packs that I haven't sent in yet. You actually want to register in your own name but just give a US address. This is because each person can only get one of each card in the rewards catalogue so if you get someone else to get the card for you then they can't get the card for themself. You will also need to pay for registered shipping to the US address when you get the card (I tend to pick up a few cards at a time).

•1- 90 card base set
•1- 90 card parallel base set

•3 insert sets (RA has not defined these yet):
Ultimate Heroes, Artists Drafts, and Marvel Originals.
•1- exclusive Marvel Universe 2011 collectors binder
•1- exclusive promo card made for the MU 2011 binder
•plus all other non-binder promo cards made for this release ( except Comic-Con promos )
•1- case topper chase card
•1- exclusive pack-pulled hand-drawn artist color sketch card.

This was the mini-master set listing I found. The site i got from.. said you have to choose your sketch card, i don't know how that worked. And with the case orders, there is a 1-18 chance to get an archive box.

Back
Top Bottom