Marvel 1994/1995 cards

NicExtra

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nic
Hi guys, attached I have a photo of hundreds of marvel cards from 1994 and 1995. Some are rare, but in total I am not sure how much they are worth in total. Any opinions would be great and I would be very appreciative. Thanks
image.png

Nic, it's hard to give an opinion when we don't know what you have got. A bit of a general blurb about what sets you have and whether you have just base cards or base and inserts.

If you are unsure then do a search for Jeff Allenders House of Checklists, there is quite a comprehensive Marvel / DC section that lists all the sets that you probably have there.

Doing this allows non-sport collectors to give an opinion on what you have. Remember that it is only an opinion, you are best to look at what members here say and then do other research on eBay sold listings and other non-sport card forums or pages. For individual inserts have a look at COMC and that will give you an idea what inserts are going for as well.

Hope that was of some help.

Dave

Thanks heaps dave I really appreciate it, would it be of more help if I uploaded more photos? Just trying to sell as a bulk and am unsure of the price. Have had an offer of $100 but from eBay I can't really get w gauge of what they're worth.

Nic, it's hard to give an opinion when we don't know what you have got. A bit of a general blurb about what sets you have and whether you have just base cards or base and inserts.

If you are unsure then do a search for Jeff Allenders House of Checklists, there is quite a comprehensive Marvel / DC section that lists all the sets that you probably have there.

Doing this allows non-sport collectors to give an opinion on what you have. Remember that it is only an opinion, you are best to look at what members here say and then do other research on eBay sold listings and other non-sport card forums or pages. For individual inserts have a look at COMC and that will give you an idea what inserts are going for as well.

Hope that was of some help.

Dave
Hi dave,
Thanks heaps for your help there, have just checked that website and they are mostly 1995 Fleer Ultra cards. I have uploaded some photos here of the whole range of the cards I have. Have had an offer d $100 and $120. If you could give me a rough estimate of the value I would be very greatful! Thanks again and happy new year :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Nic, it looks on my quick glance that the offer you got is reasonable/quite good.

It looks like you don't have complete insert sets plus the cards you have aren't 1995 or 1996 Marvel Masterpieces which command a premium.

Unfortunately I don't chase the cards you have so I would follow Dave's advice and check ebay's sold listings to get a better idea of the value.

It shouldn't take long as most are from the same year?

Hi Nic, it looks on my quick glance that the offer you got is reasonable/quite good.

It looks like you don't have complete insert sets plus the cards you have aren't 1995 or 1996 Marvel Masterpieces which command a premium.

Unfortunately I don't chase the cards you have so I would follow Dave's advice and check ebay's sold listings to get a better idea of the value.

It shouldn't take long as most are from the same year?
Thanks heaps for that! I have checked but most of them have sold singularly and are range from $1-$15 each so is hard to tell in the big bundle. I will leave it up for a bit longer and might sell when the price is right :)

Hi Nic-

I agree with Arj. Most are incomplete sets of '95 Fleer Ultra (Spidy & X-men) with some X-men chrome. Lots of doubles and none of the '95/'96 Masterpieces high end inserts. I think the offer is fair enough if you don't want to piece them out selling on eBay. There are a lot of the common inserts (such as the '95 Spidy Golden Web & Masterpiece cards) going and complete sets aren't hard to find. I also agree that the 'sold' listings are a much better guide than current BIN's or auctions. Good luck!! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom